Chapter LXI

LXI.

'I thought I would own the way I felt, yeah' ~ Back to you by Louis Tomlinson (so proud of him. Love this song so much) ft. Bebe Rexha and digital farm animals

Harry.

I had finally let it out and it felt good. I was still wary of the sudden revelation. This gave Maria everything, and she was able to crush every piece of me without warning. I don't know how I felt about that.

We were preparing our trip back to England. Tomorrow was the inevitable day that we face Marcus. Zayn had informed us that Marcus was close to giving up his search for us. As soon as we hit the grounds of England I was so sure they would have cars, weapons outside the airport so we did the right thing and smashed all of our phones while sitting at the dinner table. Though he wasn't able to trace us outside of the UK, once we were back he would have found us in seconds, due to the phones gamma radiation. So this buys us a little bit of time.

I was ready for all of this to be over. I don't know what would become of my life after. Would Maria and I start a relationship? Would I continue to race? Or would I dissapear and make it seem like I fell off the face of the earth. It would be nice to start fresh. Would Maria come with me? I couldn't ask that of her, it would be big enough if she moves to Manchester with me.

I guess I would have to ask her when all of the stress was lifted off of our shoulders.

Everyone was outside in the pool, enjoying their last day as I sat upstairs in Maria's bedroom. Who knew her bed, in her parent's spanish villa would be the first place we would make love. Just thinking about her soft skin on mine made all the tension tightening in my back wither away.

"Babe, come outside and enjoy our last day here." Maria walks into the room, in her polka dot bikini. She was a sight, and I resisted the urge to push her onto the bed and take her. Claim her mine.

Her body moved closer to me, as he hands rested on my shoulders, massaging the sking there softly.

"I was thinking that about how you and I should come back here after we have dealt with everything in England. What do you say? Just us." I say looking up at her as I bring her closer to me in order for me to kiss the closest part of her flesh, with my hands attached to her waist. Her stomach. A small giggle erupted from her, and the sound was like my salvation.

The truth was I wasn't sure if I would make it out alive or not, but I was willing to try my hardest in order to see Maria again. She would also curse me to my grave if I didn't come out alive, especially after last time.

"I kind of like that idea." She purrs, moving to shift herself on my lap. She was slightly wet, not that I was complaining.

"Just imagine all the thing we could do without anyone here to disturb us." I whisper in her ear, and I was sure I felt a shiver run down her spine.

"I'm really starting to cave." She smirks, enclosing lips over mine. "Now come down and spend time with us." She grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs and towards the pool.

"OI OI! Look who's decided to join us." I hear Niall holler, and I quickly send a glare his way.

"Strip for me baby." Maria seductivley whispers into my ear before backing herself up and toward the pool, her lip between her teeth. God, was she a sight.

I quickly removed my shirt, leaving me in my swimming trunks. I follow quickly behind her and into the pool. I trap her between my arms as she squeals. Everyone seemed to be laughing and having a good time considereing or life awaited us tomorrow. If this was a different world, where I hadn't confessed my love for Maria I probably would have screwed at every single one of them to get their backsides in concentration, but right now a moment of bliss was all we needed. Family was all we needed.