Chapter VII

VII.

'Do you recall not long ago we would walk on the side walk, In a stand, remeber, all we did was care for eachother...' Lean On by Major Lazer & DJ Snake (feat. Mø)

Maria.

"Get off him, Harry!" I walked towards them both, shoving Harry off of Hunter. Harry happen to have minor injuries to his knuckles, nothing compared to Hunter's face. Hunter's lightly bruised face was enough to make me turn to Harry with a glare. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed at him, angrily.

"He provoked me. Fucking prick." Harry shouted back, going in for another punch until I pushed at him to move away, becoming frustrated and aggravated.

"Just go. Wait outside or in the car- I don't care. Just leave, please." I caress Hunter's cheek in my hand, helping him stand up. He was a little tipsy, because of the punch and the blow to his head Harry had caused.

"Fuck this." Harry let out a deep, annoyed, sigh. He walked out, slamming the door shut on his way out.

I looked to my mum, she looked shocked but not intimidated in anyway.

"Can you get him an ice pack, or something?" I asked my mum, as I sit Hunter down on the couch. A glass vase, on the table near the couch, had fallen to the floor- smashing into little shards. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine, I swear. I'm gonna kill him."

"No you aren't." I said.

My mother walked in with a bag of frozen sweet corn. She gave it to me and I immediately started to care for Hunter's face. "Why did you fight?" He hissed at the coldness of the bag as I held it to his face.

"It's nothing, trust me. Harry just has a short temper." He did it again, he was dodging the truth. It's not lying, but he's still not telling the truth.

"Okay, fine." I said, shoving the bag of frozen sweetcorn in his hands for him to continue soothing his wounds himself. I ran back upstairs to finish my packing, shoving the rest of my bathroom necessities in the medium sized bag. Things that I will necessarily need at a beach, and maybe when I'm bleeding.

Zipping up the bag as I finished packing, wrapping the bag around my shoulders. I walked downstairs, Hunter still caressing his cheek with the sweet corn.

"Pepita, I was gonna ask if you wanted to stay for breakfast, but-" Mumma starts to ask.

"Yeah, no I think we will just head out. Maybe grab something from McDonalds or something."

"No need, I made some fajitas. Let me pack those, and a few other foods and drinks for you all."

"That would be great Mrs. Cabello." Hunter arrived, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Thank you for the sweetcorns. I'm sorry about our behaviour, this morning, Harry has a short temper and I'm sure Maria told you that me and Harry aren't on great terms." He explained. "We will pay for the vase."

"It's okay, son. I don't think it's healthy if siblings fight like that." My mother looked at me, my head hanging low. "Anyways I'm going to pack your breakfast and lunch." My mum walked towards the kitchen. I was about to walk out when Hunter stopped me.

"You're mad." He stated.

"No." I say too quickly. "We have to go, we have to check on Harry."

"Tell me what's wrong." He spoke frantically. "And I don't care if Harry is waiting or if he's crying in space. You're annoyed."

"Yeah I am, you've been acting strange ever since yesterday. You are hiding stuff from me." I told him. "Also, you should care about Harry, he's your blood. Would it be a sin to be nice for once?"

"You don't understand him. He won't co-operate, no matter how nice and kind I am." He huffed.

"Try." Is all I said, before I walked out into the humid summer sky.
I walked towards the car, hopping into the passenger seat with my bag in my arms. I looked back to see Harry's head hung low, hiding his face.

"Please save me the lecture." He swiftly said as soon as I opened my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Was what I was going to ask. The question obviously taking him by suprise.

"Why do you care?" He grumbles at me.

"Would it kill you to answer a question, and not look like you want to kill something." I laughed lightly at him, earning a small smile that crept its way on his face. My stomach starting to feel funny at the sight.

"I'm fine." He said, still a little on edge. "Thanks."

"Do me a favour, please? Can you put this bag at the back?" I ask. He nods, reaching over to grab my bag.

I could see my mother and Hunter exiting the house and walking towards the car. My mum handed me the bag filled with our food and Hunter sits himself in the drivers seat.

"Have you got everything, mamita?" My mum asks, making me chuckle lightly at her concern.

"Yes mama, I have everything. I love you."

"I love you too, Maria." She blew me a kiss. Hunter started the engine, as my mother starts walking back towards the house.

"Your mum is hot." Harry says out of no where. I look up at him in shock as he watched my mother walk through the door.

"What the hell! Pervert. She's married." I spit at him. That's my mum. I look at Hunter, his knuckles flushed white, annoyed that his brother was disrespecting my mother.

"Calm down. All I said was that she's hot, not that I wanted to god damn marry her, geez." He retorted, lifting his hands up in defense.

"Doesn't make it okay to say that about her mother." Hunter disputed, which causes the angry flame to fuel between the brothers.

"Oh shut up. So I guess other things are allowed to happen." Harry's eyes narrow, shooting a glare at the back of Hunter's head.

"Right! Is someone going to tell me what's up with you guys?"

"Like I said, princess, I'd rather he tell you. Go on, brother. Your call, your girlfriend."

"Fuck you, Harry. You've always had it for me. You should be thankful it happened!" Hunter growled.

"Yeah, you know what, Hunter, thanks. Thank you for opening my eyes and making me realise that my whole life is fucked up, and that my own brother is a fucking ass-"

"Callar! Both of you, just shut up!" I silenced them both, cutting off Harry. "You both are so freaking ungrateful. You have no idea how much I would wish for my brother to be here with me. One day will come a day that one of you die, the other will regret every word said against each other. You both shout profanities at each other as if you hate each other. God, don't you understand how it may affect Anne, or Robin. You guys are absolute imbeciles." My tear were rolling down the skin of my cheek, slowly. I rub them away before one of them see. I don't expect them to apologise because these things don't happen over night.

"With all due respect love, how would you know if we don't hate each other?" Harry interrogated me.

"If you hated each other so much, you wouldn't hesitate to kill each other right here, right now." I shrugged.

a/n

Dayyyyum...

Did you like it??

Do you guys have any idea of whats going on with them?

I know the fandom is so freaking observant. We don't trust no one.

Do you have any idea what happened with Hunter or Harry?

Or why Maria and her mum strongly agree with them making up?

Please vote, comment, share... damn do whatever you need aha!!

Love you all ~ FineMelodyxx