Chapter LIII

LIII.

'You can take this heart, Heal it or break it all apart...' ~ Love me or Leave me here by Little Mix 

Maria.

I dread the morning light as it shines into my eyes for the second time today, but on top of all that I heard cheering coming from all the way downstairs to add on to the dull ache in my head. Seems as though all of the crying from last night was catching up to me.

I roll over to the side of the bed and look at the clock, hoping to get a glimpse at the time. After squinting my eyes to clear my vision I see that the time was reading two in the afternoon. I groan and rush over to the bathroom attached to Harry's room, seeing as I needed to freshen up my ghastly morning face.

Once I have done my bathroom necessitates, I believe that dressing into something comfortable will be suitable since I was one hundred percent sure that I wouldn't be going anywhere today. Harry can just find someone else to care for him.

As I am walking down the stairs the cheering of the noisy morning disturbers become unpleasantly louder. As I amble into the living room I see streamers and balloons upon balloons, of all different colours, followed by four screaming males.

"Darcy said she would join later. Doesn't want to help out, but is making excuses." Louis cackles, taking a sip from his beer bottle.

"May I ask what all the commotion is about?" I ask, quietly. All the boys turn to stare at me with shocked faces and I try not convince myself that it was because I didn't look pleasant.

"Uh- just a victory party?" Niall answers, however he didn't seem so sure himself. I decided not to question him any further seeing as my stomach was growling for food.

As I make my way into the kitchen I pick out my usual toast and decide to add a cup of tea on the side. The tea was to detox my stress, and since my mind was set on going home tomorrow the tea would just have to do for now.

I am ready to take a bite out of toast when a voice makes me aware of their presence. "Can you make me some toast, Maria? I'm starved." Niall calls, and it surprises me that I didn't even notice his presence earlier.

"Of course Niall." I smile, and get up off my stool and towards the toaster, A chorus of me too's follow behind and before I know it I am making at least six toasts, since Niall and Louis insisted on two toasts.

I eventually set it on the tea table in the living room and they instantly scoff it down. "Thank you Maria, all this work had us starved." Liam politely says, followed by all the other boys appreciation to the toast. I smile at them and begin to go back to my breakfast, however it was more of a lunch now, seeing as it was lunch time barely. I looked at the clock and it showed four thirty in the afternoon.

Before I could place the, now, cold toast in my mouth soft bangs were heard from the main door. All the boys instantly hollered, but were shushed by Louis soft whisper. I hear the door open and Darcy begin to speak. "He's coming! Get down." She says, harshly. Who's coming?

"SURPRISE!" A loud holler came from the group of people sitting inside..

"Welcome back, man." I hear Zayn say, proudly. I, soon enough, establish that I need to get out of the kitchen to see what the commotion is.

As I stroll into the living room I am met with the beautiful pair of jade eyes I was trying so hard to avoid, before my trip back home tomorrow. His lips were parted, and he looked shocked to see me here. My expression is the same and my feet seemed to be glued to the floor. If I wasn't so shocked I would be upstairs right now, packing all my clothes and on my way to the furthest McDonalds I knew possible.