Freckles

Requested by: Bigbadvamp23

Pairing: Stefan x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Stefan, Y/N

Description: It's raining outside and Y/N can't think of anything better than cuddling with Stefan.

You sighed as you sat by the window watching the rain fall down the glass. You traced your finger over the rain drop, following its journey. You always loved watching the rain fall outside whilst you were inside but this time, you wanted to be with somebody, and that somebody was Stefan.

You got up from your place on the sofa and went in search of Stefan, who you found in the library researching god knows what. You wrapped your hands around his waist and placed a soft kiss on the back of his neck.

Stefan turned around and scooped you up in his arms, returning the kiss on your lips. "Hey beautiful." A blush raised on your cheeks as Stefan stared at you, taking in all of your features. He carried you up the stairs and into your shared bedroom, laying you down gently on the bed.

Stefan lay down beside you, wrapping you in his arms and bringing you to his chest. You inhaled his scent, a mixture of old books and cinnamon, and sighed. "I love days like these, cuddling with the one person that I love most in the world."

Stefan looked down at you as you looked up. He placed a soft, chaste kiss on your lips. Your hands found themselves in his hair, your fingers wrapping around his hair. His hands roamed your body, his hands splaying on your back.

You broke apart the kiss and took in Stefan's features, noticing some little freckles. You began to count them which left Stefan feeling very confused. "Y/N, babe. What are you doing?" "Counting your freckles. I've never noticed them before and they're really fascinating me. I didn't know that vampires could have freckles."

Stefan let out a laugh and shook his head. "Of course we have freckles, our skin is just the same as yours. We were human once to, you know." You let out a small giggle and began drawing lines on his face, joining up the freckles.

"Can you stop playing connect the dot with my freckles?" You shook your head and carried on. "Nope. Not gonna happen." Stefan raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

He rolled over and climbed on top of you, kissing each and every freckle on your face, joining them up in his own special way. "I never noticed how many freckles you had, Y/N. They're quite cute."

You pushed Stefan off you and rolled on to him. "I am not cute. I am a force to be reckoned with." You leaned down and attacked his mouth, your tongues fighting for dominance.