Blood Kink (18+)

Pairing: Enzo x reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Enzo, Y/N

Words: 810

Description: Enzo has recently discovered he has a blood kink and he wants to try it out with Y/N.

Enzo could hear the blood rushing through your veins as you were sat next to him. He growled under his breath and he could feel his fangs begin to protrude from his gums. He hadn't been this hungry for a while, but he wasn't just hungry for blood, he was hungry for you.

Enzo turned to look at you. Your mouth turned upwards into a smile as images flashed over the TV screen, making your eyes shimmer with happiness. Your breathing began to race as you laughed, finding it hard to catch your breath, your chest heaving up and down. His eyes wandered downward to your stomach, the t-shirt fitting nicely around your curves.

He was trying his best to control his impulses, but he was slowly losing the battle. Enzo could feel the bulge in his pants become strained as he focused both on your body and the blood that was inside you. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing; to calm himself down, but to no avail.

"Fuck it." He leaned over, grabbed your face and plunged his lips onto yours, causing you to gasp out in surprise. This gave Enzo the chance to slip his tongue in, to explore every area and crevice of your mouth. You tried your best to fight back; to overpower him, but it was no good, he was too strong.

Instead, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to you, enjoying the friction and pressure between you both. Enzo grabbed the muscles of your legs and pulled them, causing you to heave yourself onto his lap. His lips left your mouth and began to explore the rest of your body, first paying attention to your neck.

Enzo kissed down the side of your neck, leaving purple bruises in his wake. His eyes widened and blackened as he heard the strong blood flow in your muscles. Taking your head in his hands, he stared into your eyes and began compulsion. "Whatever happens, it's Ok. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He placed a sweet kiss to the top of your head before turning his attention back to your neck.

Enzo stood up with you in his arms and took you upstairs. He lay you down on the bed, eyeing you up hungrily. You could swear he looked like he wanted to eat you, but you felt a sudden calmness as the thought passed through your head. You trusted Enzo with your life; you knew he wasn't going to hurt you.

The blackness in his eyes sent a sudden chill down your spine and left you pooling in your panties. There was something about the way that he looked at you that was turning you on. You began to whimper as Enzo crawled up your body, his eyes never leaving yours.

He kissed the top of your head before locking eyes with you. "It's ok, my love. Everything that is going to happen is going to be alright." Enzo placed a deep, passionate kiss on your lips before making his way down your arm and stopping at your wrist.

Enzo could feel the lust and hunger inside him mixing together when he heard the strong sound of your blood. His eyes darkened more as he leaned down, completely loosing himself within you. You let out a tiny whimper as you felt Enzo pierce your skin, instantly feeling calmness washing over you.

Enzo could feel your blood travelling down his throat and through his body. He let out a low groan and turned his attention to your other wrist. The groan that escaped your lips was inhuman as you watched Enzo feed from you.

From the corner of your eye, you noticed a small puddle of blood pooling on your wrist, but you didn't feel anything; not scared, not anxious, completely calm. Enzo lifted an eyebrow with curiosity. "Do you like watching me do this to you?"

Ashamed, you closed your eyes and nodded your head. Enzo let out a little chuckle and crawled up your body once more, lifting your head to meet his. "You don't need to be ashamed my love, this is perfectly natural." You gave him a small smile and moved up to kiss his lips, the smell of your passion turning him on more.

He looked at you with dark eyes and you knew that you were in trouble, a sharp shiver moving down your spine. A knot of both excitement and curiosity built up in your stomach at the wondering of what Enzo was going to do next.

"Well, my love. This is going to be a long night for both of us; we are definitely exploring this new kink." He let out a low growl before sinking his teeth into your body once more, causing you to become a moaning, groaning mess.