Hungry For You (18+)

Pairing: Elijah x reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Elijah, Y/N

Description: Elijah and Y/N haven't seen each other for a while, so Elijah finds a way to make up for lost time.

"Eli, the boys are going to be home soon. They're gonna freak if they find out you've been here." Elijah had you pinned up against the wall, hands above your head and kissing your sweet spot. He chuckled as you moaned under his touch, moving upwards to kiss your mouth.

"Sweetheart, I really don't appreciate you thinking about your brothers whilst we're doing this." Both of your tongues fought for dominance, battling against each other. You lost, succumbing to Elijahs touch.

As he held up your arms with one hand, the other began leaving featherlight touches up and down your body, teasing all of your nerve endings. Heat was beginning to pool underneath you, your legs beginning to get shaky.

Elijah sensed this and picked you up, you wrapping your legs around his waist. He kissed you hungrily as he walked up the stairs, reignited the heat that had collected within you.

He threw you onto the bed roughly and jumped on you, the weight of his body on yours turning you on. Elijah began to unbutton your shirt slowly, teasing you to no end.

"Elijah, hurry up!" He looked at you and winked, ripping the shirt. Elijah then made his way to your pants, rubbing his fingers over the material. You moaned at the feeling, earning a smirk from Elijah. He ripped off your pants and underwear and soon began to slide his fingers in between your folds, using your juices as lube.

Your moans spurred Elijah to pump faster, wanting you to moan louder. His fingers were soon replaced by his tongue, skillfully swirling around inside you. His fingers found their way to your clit, endlessly rubbing circles. You could feel the heat beginning to build up again and you knew you were going to go.

"I'm gonna cum!" You squirted all over his fingers and let out a scream. You looked over at Elijah and watched him as he lapped up your juices from his fingers. Your eyes travelled down his body until you saw the ever-growing tent in his trousers.

Your eyes darkened with lust as you crawled over to him and grabbed him by the neck. Wrapping your legs around his body you pulled him down onto your lips, your hunger for Elijah overcoming your senses. You turned both of your bodies so you were on top and travelled down towards his crotch, teasing him.

You pulled down his pants and boxers, smiling as his dick spring free. Licking your lips, you wrapped your hand around it and began to pump, Elijahs raspy moans making you go faster. You added your mouth, which only made him moan louder. Up and down your head and hand moved in-sync until Elijah unloaded into your mouth.

You wiped your mouth with your hand and jumped back onto him, kissing down his chest. Elijah spun you around again so you were trapped underneath him. He kissed you hungrily in all the places he knew you liked before lining himself up and sliding himself into you.

He waited a moment before moving, giving you time to adjust. Once you nodded, he began to endlessly pound into your g-spot, earning animalistic groans from you. These groans made Elijah move faster and rougher, loving the way you sounded.

As your moans became raspier, Elijah knew you were close. He placed his fingers on your clutch once more and began to rub quickly. You screamed as you came, your juices acting as a lubricant for Elijah. He followed soon after, cries if bliss escaping his lips.

Elijah fell beside you and immediately engulfed you into a hug, kissing the top of your head. "I've missed that." You smiled and turned yourself around in his arms. "I hope that's not the only thing you missed."

You lifted your eyebrows up questioningly, earning a laugh from Elijah. "Of course not, sweetheart. I've missed you much more." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss to your lips.

You sighed with happiness at the bliss you were currently in. "Y/N? You home?" You and Elijah both shot up out of the bed.

"SHIT!"