Booping

Pairing: Stefan x reader

Genre: Fluffy, slight smut

Characters: Stefan, Y/N, Damon (mentioned briefly)

Description: Stefan and Y/N are fooling around on the couch.

You and Stefan were spending a well earned day off doing nothing, absolutely nothing. Damon wasn't around to annoy you, thankfully, so your day was filled with peace and bliss.

Stefan and you were cuddling on the couch, legs intertwined with each other, until Stefan decided to tickle you. Now, the one thing you absolutely hate is being tickled. You began to kick your legs wildly in the air to try and get him off you, to no avail. Laughing, he kept on tickling you, attacking each and every part of your body with his fingers. You began to move your body more, trying to get away, but end up falling on the floor, with Stefan under you.

Now, that you finally had your freedom, you began to tease Stefan, as punishment for tickling you. You began to grind your hips into his, causing him to moan, and accompanied it with running your hands ever so slowly down his chest. To punish him even more, you began to plant ghostly kisses all along his naked flesh, travelling further and further down his body. You then moved your hands back up his chest and up into his hair, giving it a hard tug; earning a moan from him. You lowered you're head to his and booped your noses together, instead of kissing him, teasing him even more. You lifted yourself off him and walked over to the other side of the room, leaving Stefan panting on the floor.

Quickly, he scrambled up and ran after you, desperate to finish what you started. He turned you around and tugged you back into him, leaving desperate kisses on your lips. The kisses began to get more hungry and you both began to undress each other. You jumped up onto Stefan and he carried you away and up the stairs, leading to very rough and hungry sex.