Married Love

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Damon, Y/N

Description: Damon and Y/N are married. When Damon says "I love you", Y/N becomes very flustered and does something embarrassing.

Damon never really wanted to be human but ever since he met you, that perspective changed. The first time he saw you was like time stood still, like it was just you and him in the room. He couldn't take his eyes off you. You were standing across the room from him, completely oblivious to him. Damon walked over to you and kissed your hand gently as you got lost in his light blue orbs. Since that night, you and Damon have been inseparable. Everybody you knew always said that you two were made for each other.

So here you were, 10 years of marriage with a human Damon. You knew about the supernatural world and that he used to be a vampire. You never wanted him to turn human just for you but Damon said that you were worth it, which made you blush. You have never been very good at taking compliments from people because they make you uncomfortable and when you get uncomfortable, you get awkward. Damon adores when you act like this, which makes you even more awkward.

You and Damon were sitting on the sofa watching a movie, cuddling into each other. Damkn pulls you closer and sighs happily, gazing down at you. Feeling his eyes in you, you look up and give him a cute smile. He leans down and gives you a peck on the lips, uttering "I love you." You began to squirm in your seat before getting up from the sofa.

"Coolio! I'm just getting something to eat." You smile and point finger guns at Damon before leaving to go into the kitchen. Damon shook his head with amusement and laughed.

He loved living this life with you and he wouldn't change it for the world. Even though you find it hard to take compliments, Damon always makes sure that he spends everyday trying to make you feel as beautiful as you are.