Oops!

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Fluff, Humour, implied smut

Characters: Damon, Y/N

Description: Y/N wants to see how far she can push Damon. She calls him 'boyfriend' instead of 'husband' and Damon really doesn't like that.

You were, naturally, a very mischievous person and loved to joke around and play pranks on people. You knew Damon absolutely hated it when you played around and tried to stay out of your way, which never worked. He was always the victim of your practical jokes and he was never amused when you carried them out.

"C'mon, D! Lighten up! You need more fun in your life!" You said when Damon got into yet another mood about falling for another one of your pranks. He forgave you, of course, but vowed to never fall for another one. Of course, he did though.

You and Damon were sitting in the lounge. He was engaged in drinking his bourbon and didn't notice that you had begun to move around. The silence that surrounded the two of you began to make you a little uncomfortable, so you decided to play yet another joke on Damon.

"Hey, boyfriend. Could you please go and get me a drink? I am absolutely exhausted." You smirked to yourself as you noticed Damons' body twitch in frustration.

Damon didn't hear what you said after the word 'boyfriend'. "Excuse me?? Boyfriend?? I didn't put a ring on that finger of yours to be called boyfriend! I earned my title of husband, thank you very much!" He got up from his space on the sofa and stormed off to another part of the house.

Tears were coming out of your eyes from how hard you were laughing from Damons' reaction. You had never expected him to act like that, you thought he would catch on that it was a joke, not have a bitch fit about it. When your laughter died down, you stood up and went in search of Damon.

You found him leaning over the sink in the kitchen muttering something about 'boyfriends'. You snook up beside him and wrapped your arms around his waist. He looked down at you, narrowed his eyes and resumed his previous position.

"C'mon, babe. It was just a joke, I'm sorry." Your hands began to sneak up his chest, rubbing soothing circles to calm him down. Damon shivered in response, knowing he had no control over his body when you were involved. "Do you forgive me?" You stood up on your tiptoes and kissed just behind his ear, knowing that it'll make him go crazy.

"Yes" Damon barely whispered that response before he whipped himself around and grabbed your legs, indicating for you to jump.

You both engaged in a make out session, tongues battling for dominance. Thanks to the frustration that Damon had been feeling, he won the battle and you became putty in his hands. He walked you both out of the kitchen and up the stairs to your bedroom so Damon could let out the rest of his frustration.