Tumblr Halloween Event (1)

Requested on Tumblr as part of my Halloween Event

Pairing: Klaus Mikaelson x reader

"C'mon Klaus, get into the Halloween Spirit!" You were currently standing on a chair in your sitting room, hanging decorations for the party the next day. Klaus looked over at you with an expressionless face, his arms crossed over his chest. "Halloween spirit, it's all a bunch of hocus pocus if you ask me."

You stepped slowly down the ladder and walked over to him, raising an eyebrow. "You do realise the words 'hocus pocus' are Halloween related?" Klaus shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Still, there is no way I'll be joining in with the childish nonsense."

"You're such an old man, Klaus. Live a little! Surely, living for over 1000 years can't be that boring for you?" A small twinge of a smile rested on the corners of his mouth. "It's not boring, little Y/N. It's just stupid and childish and I won't be participating in any sort of Halloween event."

He turned his head away from you in an attempt to end the conversation, but you had other ideas. Climbing onto the empty seat of the sofa next to him, you leaned over and whispered coolly in his ear, slowly moving your finger up and down his bare arm. "Well, then, I guess you wont want to have sex with the most beautiful Halloween witch you have ever seen."

Klaus's eyes widened as he felt his heart rate quicken. You got up off the sofa but Klaus dragged you back, you straddling him. You could feel yourself become wet as he looked over your frame with hunger and lust. "Well, my lady, I guess I'll have to make an exception for that won't I?"

He attacked your lips with passion as his hands went under your shirt and began to explore the soft skin of your back. Your hands travelled to Klaus's hair as the kiss deepened, beginning to grind yourself on his lap. He growled at the new friction and left little bite marks on the skin of your neck, something that you really enjoyed.

Klaus had just begun to explore more of your body, his hands ever so close to the top of your jeans, when his phone began to ring. You both groaned at the interruption as you climbed off his lap and giggled at the slightly obvious tent in his trousers. He smiled smugly at you before answering his phone.

"This best be good, Elijah. I was in the middle of doing something very important." You sniggered. "You can say that again." Klaus's mouth hung open and swept his hand over his face. "Alright. ALRIGHT ELIJAH! I'm coming now. But I'd better not die tonight, I have something very important that I have to do tomorrow."

Klaus hung up and stood, leaning down to press a light kiss to your lips. "I'm sorry, love, but I have an urgent matter to attend to. But I promise, tomorrow you'll be the urgent matter that will need to be attended to." You blushed slightly at his words before laughing and pushing him towards the door.

"Go save your family, you moron."