。4 。

-"I am happy to eat Tony Stark

-
"I am happy to eat Tony Stark."
-

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract. But it's going to take weeks to process." Bruce stated, scanning Loki's sceptre.

"If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around 600 teraflops." Tony spoke up, pressing some buttons.

"All I packed was a toothbrush." Bruce chuckled while Nova smiled at him.

"You know, you two should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it. It's Candy Land." Tony offered as him and Nova walked towards the sceptre.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem." Bruce admitted.

"I live there now, got a flat. Might have to move though, Venom likes to make breakfast and it doesn't end well for me or the neighbours." Nova chuckled.

"You loved my blueberry waffles." Venom scoffed in her head.

"Better if they weren't burnt." Nova responded though her mind.

"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises." Tony said before shocking Bruce.

"Ow!" Bruce exclaimed.

Tony walked around the table and shocked Nova's back making the woman wince slightly and rub her back.

"I am happy to eat Tony Stark." Venom growled.

"No, no. You can't eat Tony Stark." Nova laughed while Tony looked at the woman startled.

"Hey!" Steve yelled, seeing the commotion.

"Nothing?" Tony looked between the two.

"Are you nuts?" Steve questioned, entering the room.

"Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? Both of you." Tony said as Nova shook her head with a small smile. "What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bingo drums, huge bag of weed?"

"I'll take some if you got some." Nova mumbled, looking down at the sceptre while Tony chuckled.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve quizzed, irritated.

"Funny things are." Tony replied, pointing a pencil at Steve.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny." Steve rose an eyebrow before glancing at the other two in the lab. "No offence, Doc, Ma'am."

"It's alright, I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things." Bruce said with a small chuckle.

"And Venom promised not to eat anyone if I got him donuts." Nova smiled.