。94 。

-"Mhm, just bleeding out of a potentially vital vein

-
"Mhm, just bleeding out of a potentially vital vein."
-

Yelena groaned in pain, lying flat on the bottom of the vent and squeezing the rag tighter on her arm as Natasha watch after the Taskmaster. Nova shrugged backwards, giving Yelena some room and herself some too.

"You okay?" Natasha asked the two.

"Yeah. Great plan." Yelena stated sarcastically. "I love the part where I almost bled to death."

"Mhm, just bleeding out of a potentially vital vein." Nova grunted, ripping half of her left trouser leg.

Yelena shuffled towards Natasha as Nova fully tipped off the part of her trouser leg, wrapping it around her thigh and tying it tightly to try and stop the bleeding a little bit. The ripped material quickly became wet with blood and she groaned in annoyance, pulling off her belt and wrapping it over the top of the material, putting it through one of the last belt loops.

"This is cozy." Yelena commented, looking around.

"Barton and I spent two days hiding out here." Natasha explained as Yelena eyes the noughts and crosses game etched into the vent wall."Who the hell is that guy?"

"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It like fighting a mirror. Not to mention his replication of Miss Onyx herself." Yelena gestured to Nova who looked up at the other two. "Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions. Usually they come as a pair but I guess the other is with Dreykov."

"This doesn't make any sense." Natasha shook her head.

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." Yelena replied.

"Out of everything we've done, this makes the most sense." Nova chimed in.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Natasha demanded, looking towards Yelena.

"You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter. You killed her." Yelena explained and Nova looked towards Natasha who didn't look back at her.

"I had to." Natasha defended. "I needed her to lead me to Dreykov. Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage. I needed her to be sure."

"And here you are, not so sure." Yelena shot back.

"I needed out." Natasha sighed and Yelena frowned deeply.

"Didn't we all." Nova mumbled, climbing out of the vent.

{362}