。106 。

-"Maybe I do

-
"Maybe I do."
-

Nova walked down hallway fo the Red Room when an the floor suddenly started to shake. She left the hallway and glanced down over the railings to see the large fan keeping the Red Room flying had broken.

Turning around, she eyed a window at the end of the hallway she abs just walked down and shot at it, breaking the glass. Speeding up, she ran and broke through the window, jumping out of it. The tattooed woman caught herself on a railing and swung into a hole in the wall of the falling building.

Nova ran down the hallway, dodging pieces of broken concrete that fell from the roof. Suddenly, Nova could see Natasha staring at her from across a few pieces of mangled furniture.

Before either of them could make a move, the floor beneath them gave out. Natasha groaned as she got up and looked over at Nova, the ebony haired woman laying on the floor with a chunk of concrete on her torso.

"Thank, God." Natasha mumbled, crouching next to her head. That's when she got a good look at her eye and she placed a hand on her cheek. "What the hell did she do to you?"

Nova didn't respond but only grunted, standing up across from Natasha. The tall woman pulled out her gun, pointing it at Natasha's head. The red head gulped, looking into the eyes of her fiancé, which were now empty.

"Nova, don't do this, you don't want to." Natasha panted.

"This is my mission and I'm going to finish it." Nova stated, voice monotone.

"You won't do that." Natasha shook her head, wincing as Nova clicked back the safety.

Before anything could happen, a tendril shot out of Natasha's stomach, curling around Nova's arms and waist, holding her in the air. Natasha looked up at the ebony haired woman with worry etched onto her face. Nova just stared at her blankly. The red head turned to Antonia who was in a cell.

"Antonia." She started, going towards the cell and Antonia punched the glass. "No! I'm gonna open the door. You're gonna come after me. It's okay. It's okay. I know you're still in there. And I'm not gonna leave you. Okay."

Natasha pressed the keypad and the door opened. Natasha moved backwards as Antonia stepped out and towards her. Antonia went to reach for Natasha but an explosion occurred, sending Antonia backwards and Venom's tentacle back into Natasha's torso.

Natasha slid down the floor and reached behind her, gabbing her two rods. She turned over on her stomach and offed them into the floor and they scraped along it until she was at the end and handing off.

Natasha let go as the hallway fell and she landed onto a strip of tarmac where Dreykov was getting onto a jet. She ran towards it and spotted Yelena on the top of one of the fans, grabbing her long baton and clicking to two pieces together.

"Yelena!" Natasha shouted and Yelena looked over at her. "Don't do it!"

"This was fun!" Yelena yelled back.

"No!" Natasha called, shaking her head.

Yelena lodged her baton into the fan and th eject exploded, sending her backwards off the aircraft and plummeting towards the ground. Natasha grabbed a parachute and jumped off the edge of the platform, the strap of the parachute in hand.

Natasha's body collided with Yelena's and the two grunted at the force. The red head strapped the parachute onto Yelena's back and activated it, holding onto the straps. Looking over, Natasha saw Nova and the Taskmaster making their way towards the two of them.

Natasha let go of Yelena, falling towards the ground. The Taskmaster pulled out a katana as Nova grabbed one of her many knives that was stashed in her suit. Natasha landed on a glass panel and slid down it, the Taskmaster and Nova lodging their weapons into it to slow them down.

The two jumped at Natasha, all three of them now falling to the floor at a rapid speed. Natasha grunted as they crashed through a glass panel, Nova tugging her head back, knife at her throat.

Natasha activated the Taskmasters parachute and they all collided with the floor, rolling away from one another. Antonia and Nova got up straight away walking towards Natasha who landed in her usual pose.

"Okay. Let's go." Natasha breathed.

Antonia pulled out a sword and Nova flipped the knife in her hand as they approached her. Natasha grabbed onto Antonia's hand and a tentacle curled around Nova's wrist. The woman grabbed onto the tendril, flipping herself over it and forcing the black goo off of her.

Natasha kicked off Antonia's chest, pointing g the sword at her. Natasha held up her hands as the Taskmaster approached her closer, making Venom's tentacle go back inside of her to try and see if she could get Nova back.

"Enough." Natasha panted, letting the sword clutter to the floor.

Antonia grabbed Natasha in a chokehold and Natasha elbowed her arm away from her throat. The red head climbed onto Antonia's back and kicked Nova harshly in the face, the extra strength from Venom knocking her over. Natasha pressed on the keypad on Antonia's suit and her helmet clicked off.

The two fell to the floor, Antonia gasping. They eyed the antidote that had fallen a few inches away from the both of them. Natasha jumped off her back, punching the capsule. Red power went everywhere and it snapped Antonia out of her forced daydream.

"I'm sorry." Natasha whispered to her. "I'm sorry."

"Is he gone?" Antonia questioned.

"He's gone." Natasha agreed.

A hand gripped onto her hair suddenly and she was tugged up to meet Nova's eyes. The red head gasped in pain as Nova pulled her head backwards, holding a knife to her throat, ready to slit it.

Natasha lifted a leg, curling it around Nova's arm and her other one with it, using her thighs to bring it away from her neck. Nova was forced to dropped the knife and Natasha got off her arm, the two staring at one another; Natasha with sorrow, Nova with murderous intent.

"You don't wanna do this." Natasha panted.

"Maybe I do." Nova growled out, kicking her harshly in the chest.

Natasha fell back from the force slightly. Even without Venom, Nova was insanely strong. Jumping, Natasha wrapped her legs around Nova's head and punched her in the head multiple times but got no reaction.

Nova's fingernails dug into her thighs and she moved, planting her down harshly on some broken concrete. Nova's hand wrapped around her throat, cutting off Natasha's airway. The red heads hands scrambled to her hand, panicking.

"This isn't the way you usually do it." Natasha choked out and Nova squeezed her neck harder, grabbing Natasha's hands and forcing them over her head.

Natasha's eyes started to droop but before they could, a tentacle shot out fo her torso and through Nova's heart. The ebony haired woman was tossed on the ground by Venom, breathing jaggedly and coughing up blood into a small puddle next to her head.

"No, no, no, no." Natasha muttered repeatedly, tears welling in her eyes as she moved over to Nova's body.

Nova looked up at the woman, life draining from her eyes, her eyelids fluttering as more blood left her mouth, staining her teeth. Natasha's hand pressed against the wound and she cried, seeing through Nova's body and to the grass below.

"Why did you do that?" Natasha sobbed at Venom, placing a bloody hand on Nova's cheek as if it would keep her awake.

"Trust me." Venom growled.

{1276}