。35 。

-"God, sometimes I'm so glad I'm bisexual

-
"God, sometimes I'm so glad I'm bisexual."
-

The party had started a few minutes ago and Nova was just pulling on her boots. She was wearing a black suit with a white, long sleeved button up shirt underneath, some of the buttons undone. A thick belt circled her waist and some Doc Martins on her feet.

She finished off her outfit with some black winged eyeliner and mascara with some black lipstick. She put some rings on her fingers and a bracelet on her wrist. Running a hand through her hair and looking in the mirror, she shrugged, slipping her phone in her pocket before going downstairs and a gun in the other.

Nova found Tony, Thor, Maria and Rhodey and joined them, grabbing a Jack Daniels and coke before standing next to Thor. Rhodey started telling a story.

"But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So, I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm, like, 'Boom. You looking for this?'" Rhodey smiled, expecting everyone to laugh but they stared at him in confusion. "'Boom. Are you looking for-' Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else, that story kills."

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story." Tony answered and Nova took a sip of her drink to keep from laughing.

"Oh, it's very good, then." Thor tried to save himself with a laugh. "It's impressive."

"Quality save." Rhodey muttered. "So, no Pepper? She's not coming?"

"No." Tony shook his head.

"What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?" Maria questioned.

"Mrs. Steal your girl, are we?" Nova joked and Maria winked jokingly at her.

"Oh, Miss Potts has a company to run." Tony explained.

"Yes, I'm not even sure what county Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer." Thor bragged.

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tach conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting." Tony competed and Maria, Rhodey and Nova exchanged looks.

"There's even talk of Jane getting a, um, Nobel Prize." Thor smirked.

"Yeah, they must be busy, because they would hate missing you guys get together." Maria said sarcastically before faking a cough. "Testosterone!"

"Oh, my goodness." Rhodey joined in with the joke.

"Excuse me." Maria continued.

"What a lozenge?" Rhodey joked and Nova snorted as the two of them walked away.

"God, sometimes I'm so glad I'm bisexual." Nova mused, sipping her drink before walking away as the two men continued to bicker.

Nova caught sight of Sam and Steve and approached them, bringing Sam I for a friendly hug, patting his back.