。22 。

-"No one hurts my Natty

-
"No one hurts my Natty."
-

Nova, Natasha, Steve, Sam and Sitwell were now in the car, driving to get information. There was barely any room in the back so Natasha opted for sitting on Nova's lap.

Sam was driving and Steve was in the passenger seat while Sitwell was in the other back seat, terrified because Venom had made abs appearance though all he was doing was snuggling into Natasha's neck.

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell spoke up and Nova rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam asked, rhetorically.

"Insight's laughing in 16 hours." Natasha told Steve, poking her head around the head of his seat. "We're cutting it a little bit close here."

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly." Steve stated.

"What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell questioned. "That is a terrible, terrible idea."

Suddenly, there was a thud on the roof of the car and they all looked up. Glass smashed and a metal fist came through Sitwell's window, grabbing him and lobbing him out of it. He screamed before getting ran over by an oncoming truck.

Natasha looked out fo the window in shock and Nova grabbed the red head, pushing her onto Steve's seat as The Winter Soldier shot multiple times through the roof of the car, just missing her shoulder.

More bullets went through, one narrowly missing Sam's head. Steve pulled on the brakes harshly and the soldier went flying off the car, Nova hitting Steve's seat with a thud, groaning at the impact.

The soldier flipped over, using his metal arm to bring him to a stop, sparks flying from the friction of metal against the road. Natasha pulled out a gun and went to shoot but a Jeep rammed into the back of the car, sending it forwards and making the red head drop her gun.

Just as Sam was about to hit the soldier, the soldier flipped over, gripping the car and landing on the roof. Sam pressed his foot on the brakes and they screeched to a stop, the Jeep still shoving their car from behind.

Natasha reached for her gun as the soldier's hand went through the window shield, pulling out the steering wheel. Nova moved from the backseat and onto Sam's lap, shooting her gun at the soldier as did Natasha.

"Oh, shit!" Sam yelled.

The soldier jumped from the car onto the Jeep, missing the former assassins bullets. With no steering wheel, they couldn't control the car and it swerved into some others before the Jeep rammed into the back of it again, sending it up the side of the motorway, hitting the small wall that separated the roads.

"Hang on!" Steve yelled, putting his shield on.

Steve grunted, slamming his shoulder into his car door and pulling them all out. Venom wrapped some tentacles around all of them as they landed on the motorway, cushioning their fall a little bit.