。86 。

-"Dick

-
"Dick."
-
(This follows on from the last chapter)

"You okay? We didn't go too rough did we?" Nova asked, chest heaving slightly.

"Best time of my life." Natasha grinned, playing with the tall woman's overgrown hair.

"That was all me." Venom smirked.

"Was not." Nova shot back with a scoff. "What happened to 'we', love?"

"I forgot about that bit." Venom smiled sheepishly and Natasha giggled.

"Good to see you're both finally getting along." Natasha hummed, patting Venom's head and placing her hand on Nova's cheek.

"We've started to agree on things." Nova nodded. "Like how much we love you."

"Really? How much?" Natasha whispered jokingly as Nova handed her the new glass of water Venom had stretched to get.

"Now!" Venom hissed in her head, now completely back inside her body.

"Give me a second, and I might just let you know." Nova teased, pecking her lips.

The tall woman got off the bed, hurriedly pulling on some underwear and joggers, almost tripping over her foot which made the red head laugh. Natasha shook her head as Nova jokingly shushed her before running out fo the room.

Some clanging was heard, greatly confusing Natasha followed by a hiss of a swear word. Wrapping the bedsheet around her body, she went to get up but stopped when Don't Go Breaking My Heart started to play from the speaker in the kitchen.

Nova came back into the room, almost nervously with some food for Natasha as well as another drink. The red head sat up straighter, confused and slightly scared at the expression on her face. Nova climbed back onto the bed, one hand behind her back as she knelt before Natasha.

"I didn't picture asking you this while I had my boobs out and you had no clothes on but I can't think of a time I want to do it more." Nova mumbled. 

"You're scaring me. You haven't just given me a disease or anything have you?" Natasha muttered and Nova chuckled.

"No, defiantly not. Whoa, here goes." Nova rolled her shoulders and pulled a smile black box from behind her back. "Natalia Alienovna Romanova, will you do us the honour of marrying us?"

"Nova Alex Black and Venom," Natasha smiled, sliding her arms around Nova's neck, "I will marry you."

Slowly, a wide grin spread across Nova's face and she grasped Natasha's jaw, pulling her in for a kiss. Natasha giggled happily against her lips, moving her legs to sit in her lap, kissing her back passionately. Nova's hands gripped Natasha's sides, the ring box still in her left as she squeezed her skin softly.

"I love you both, so much." Natasha whispered, the two pulling back and placing their foreheads on one another's.

"We love you, so much." Nova hummed, black tendrils circling their waist as Venom stretched, licking Natasha's cheek and then Nova's.