。61 。

-"Keep your tits on

-
"Keep your tits on."
-

They arrived at the building and Sam, Steve, Nova and T'Challa were un-cuffed. As they walked further into the building, they saw Bucky in the glass cage being wheeled down a corridor. He didn't make eye contact with any of them, just looked ahead.

The four started to walk towards Sharon who was standing with two other men.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve demanded, a few steps ahead of Sam, Nova and T'Challa.

"Sam thing that ought to happen to you." Everett Ross answered. "Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon introduced them.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve questioned.

"Lawyer. That's funny." Everett stated. "See their weapons are placed in lockup and have something keep away Venom. We'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam stated as someone walked past with his suit.

"And how are they gonna stop V-"

Nova was cut off by someone strapping a collar to her neck. Not liking the feeling, her hands immediately reached up to pull it off but she was forced to stop when an electric shock went through her body. Sam stepped forwards, catching her as she was about to fall over

"Whoa! You can't do that!" Sam yelled angrily.

"'S fine. I've handled worse." Nova gritted, walking away as she panted from the amount of shocks she had received.

They continued to walk down a corridor, Everett staring to explain everything to them.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favour, stay in it?" Everett said.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." T'Challa replied as Natasha walked back in step with Steve and Nova.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha spoke up, looking straight ahead.

"He's alive." Steve said simple and Natasha looked to her other side, up at Nova.

"Hello, my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy angel." Nova smiled sheepishly and Natasha gave her a deadpan look. "May I say, you're looking ravishing today."

"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere. But thank you for the compliment, I know I am." Natasha responded. "And I'll see if we can get that collar off you."

They were led down a few more corridors and Tony was standing there on the phone.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this." Natasha stated, walking off.