。110 。

-"Nice one

-
"Nice one."
-

Driving a motorcycle down the dirt road, Nova turned a corner, Natasha behind her with her helmet on and her arms around her waist, head lay on her back. Nova stopped the motorbike and they got off, Natasha putting her helmet on the steering wheel.

The couple approached Rick who was sleeping on the grass, snoring loudly. Natasha kicked him awake and he jolted up while Nova snorted in amusement.

"You ever not sleep?" Natasha asked, smirking at the man.

"I've been in seizures different time zones in three days because of you two." Rick replied, standing up.

"Oh, really?" Natasha questioned in amusement as Nova threw her arm over her shoulder, the three of them starting to walk.

"Yeah." Rick agreed.

"What, are you scrapping together some parts?" Natasha teased. "Whats you get us this time, like, an upside-down lawnmower?"

"A car with two wheels and one door?" Nova offered.

They walked into a field and Rick pointed ahead of them. They looked across to see an Avengers Quinjet in the middle of the field. They smiled lightly at the sight.

"You see what I can get you with a bit of time and money?" Rick questioned. "Go on, say it. I wanna hear it. It would really be good for me to hear it. Really."

"I'm impressed." Natasha smiled.

"Nice one." Nova nodded in agreement.

"You should be doubly impressed, there's chocolate inside." Rick smirked and Venom stretched from Nova's shoulder.

"What kind?" He growled.

"Cadbury's. Shipped from England." Rick answered.

"We are impressed." Venom stated, slinking back inside Nova.

"Well, yeah." Rick mused.

"You've always been a really good friend to me." Natasha said.

"That's what every man wants to hear." Rick joked. "Where you gonna go?"

"It's funny, my whole life, I'd don't think I had any family. Turns out I got three, so.." Natasha trailed off. "One of them's a bit of a mess right now. I'm gonna go break a few of them out of prison see if I can't help patch things up."

Natasha and Nova smiled at Rick once more before walking towards the jet. The blonde let out a small yell as Nova suddenly picked her up on her back, carrying her to the jet. Natasha chuckled down at her, resting her head on her shoulder. Venom wrapped a tendril around Natasha and Nova's waists as they walked.

"Three families, huh?" Nova smirked.

"Yeah. And hopefully one'll get bigger." Natasha whispered, kissing her cheek.

"You have any more brothers and sisters you ain't telling us about?" Nova teased.

"Shut up. Squish."

"Arsehole."

{432}