。111 。

-"Freshly baked cherry pie

-
"Freshly baked cherry pie."
-
(Oooh and we have a smut for you horny fuckers.
Warnings: public sex, sex in a lake, tentacle bondage kind of, biting, sub!Natasha but what's new, dom!Nova but again what's new, lil bit of a blood kink ngl, praise kink, fingering and cheesiness in the beginning, also Natasha moans a lot, choking, this isn't spell checked so I'm sorry in advance and please comment- I get scared)

Natasha grunted in annoyance, her sleep fading away as someone prodded at her ribs. Without opening her eyes, she reached behind her head, grabbing a pillow and hurling it at the person behind her grumpily.

A whisper was spoke in her ear and she groaned again, kicking them away roughly. A loud huff came from them, surprised by the kick. A hand started to shake her shoulder and she finally had enough.

"Go 'way! I'm tryna sleep." Natasha said angrily.

"C'mon, doll face, we have a surprise." Nova teased, drawing patterns on Natasha's thigh.

"Go surprise Steve or Sam." Natasha grumbled, spinning in the bed to tuck her chin under Nova's.

"I don't think they'll be fond and neither will I." Nova chuckled.

"Fine. I'm awake now, you little shit. What d'you want?" Natasha asked, keeping her head under Nova's for warmth.

"Happy five years." Nova whispered, smiling widely.

"You did not just wake me up to say that at," Natasha paused, glancing over at the clock, "2am! Jesus, Nova! We're gonna do gifts and that tomorrow."

"I know but we have a plan for tonight, please." Nova whispered, peppering kisses over her neck.

"What's your plan?" Natasha asked sleepily.

"It's a surprise." Nova mumbled next to her ear. "Although, food is involved."

"Oh, tell me more." Natasha gasped.

"Chocolate covered strawberries with berry cider." Nova started and Natasha hummed, encouraging her to go on. "And your favourite..."

"You didn't?" Natasha mumbled, grinning.

"Oh, but I did." Nova smirked. "Freshly baked cherry pie."

"How the hell did you make that for me while living in this dingy place?" Natasha questioned, rolling on top of Nova, straddling her hips.

"I have my ways." Nova smiled, leaning up to kiss her way up her neck. "D'you want pie and strawberries or not?"

"I think we know the answer to that one." Natasha muttered, kissing her quickly before getting off the bed. "Also, I got you both a present each so you better not have found them."

"You did? We haven't found them." Nova hummed.

"Swear on Nova's life." Venom growled, stretching from Nova' neck.