。29 。

-"Thank you, thank you, thank you

-
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
-

Natasha was just getting changed when a knock sounded at her door. Rolling her eyes, thinking it was Tony, she took her sweet time pulling on her leggings. She groaned when there was another rapid knock on the door.

Storming towards it as she tugged on a jumper, she yanked it opened, ready to slap Tony but gasped softly instead.

"Surprise, doll face." Nova smiled, holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hello, Natty." Venom grinned, licking Natasha's cheek in greeting.

Natasha didn't reply but stood on her tip-toes to hug the tall woman. Nova chuckled softly, hugging her back tightly as Natasha buried her face into Nova's neck. Pulling back from the hug, Nova handed Natasha the roses.

"I'm not sure if you like roses but I got them for you. There wasn't much option at the flower shop." Nova grinned sheepishly as Natasha smelt the flowers.

"They're perfect." Natasha mumbled. "But I thought you were staying in England until we needed to go on a mission."

"I said I'd take you for tea and cake and I intend to keep that promise." Nova stated with a firm nod. "Although, there's one issue."

"What happened?" Natasha sighed, letting Nova into her apartment while she put the roses in a vase.

"Someone might've recognised me and now there's a huge crowd outside of here trying to get to me." Nova said, offering the red head a weak shrug.

"You're lucky Tony likes to keep sweet things around this place." Natasha grumbled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Nova chanted quietly, kissing Natasha's cheek.

The short woman grinned to herself, pulling out a box cake. She handed it to Nova who read over it, letting Venom's tentacles grab the ingredient they needed. With all the ingredients ready, the two started.

Natasha used scissors to open the cake mix bag, pouring the powder in and puffing when a cloud of cocoa powder hit her in the face and up the nose. Nova laughed softly, cracking two eggs into the mixture and putting the shell into the empty cake box.

"What's next?" Natasha questioned, grabbing a measuring jug.

"Uh, oil." Nova read out.

Natasha nodded, grabbing the vegetable oil and pouring the correct amount into the jug and then into the bowl. Next, Nova went over to the tap with the jug and filled it with the right amount of water, tipping it into the bowl with the other ingredients.

Grabbing a fork, Nova stabbed the eggs like a small child and Natasha scoffed out a small laugh. Natasha used the fork to stir the mixture throughly. While the red head was doing so, Nova moved behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and placing her head on hers, holding her close.