。38 。

-"I have no place in the world

-
"I have no place in the world."
-

(This gets quiet traumatic)

Salvage Yard, African Coast

"Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron yelled, kicking Klaus down the stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior." Tony cooed, landing in front of Thor and Steve. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron responded.

Natasha, Clint and Nova had all entered the ship at different points and were waiting until it was necessary to come out so they hid behind walls, gun out and, in Clint's case, arrows waiting.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said, trying to calm the situation.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron shot back.

"He beat me by one second." Tony told the others.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable?" Pietro asked, hinting towards the bombs under them. "Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony defended.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve chimed in, stepping forwards.

"Oh, we will." Wanda mocked, nodding her head.

"I know you've suffered." Steve continued and Ultron scoffed.

"Captain America." He chuckled. "God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor interrupted.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron corrected.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked, getting to the point.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron uttered sarcastically before using a magnetic device to pull Tony towards him then blasting him away.

Tony shot back up and started to fly with Ultron, battling mid air. Robots came towards Thor and Steve and they started to try and take them apart. Pietro saw they had an advantage and used his super speed to push past them, knocking them about a bit.

"Nova!" Steve called as Wanda threw him back with her powers.

Nova went to move but one of Klaw's henchmen grabbed her arm tugging her backwards. With a grunt she grabbed the man's arm, throwing him over her back. As he stood back up, she was making to leave the small room she was in so he grabbed her waist to restrain her.