。66 。

-"I'm gonna take that as a compliment

-
"I'm gonna take that as a compliment."
-

After another short ride, and many games of I spy, the small car pulled up in the car park of an airport. They parked a few spaces away from a white van. Sam and Steve got out fo the car followed by Bucky and Nova, the latter stumbling over her own foot and catching herself on Sam's bicep as he laughed.

"почему такая маленькая машина? почему не большой лендровер? чертовски смешно."Nova shook her head, looking at Bucky. (Why such a small car? Why not a big Land Rover? Fucking ridiculous)

"я согласен. У меня болит спина." Bucky nodded. (I agree. My back hurts)

"Cap." Clint greeted, getting out fo the whit van followed by Wanda.

"It's the White Van Man." Nova snorted, placing her hands in her leather jacket pocket.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve said, shaking Clint's hand.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint replied, glancing at Wanda.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve nodded at Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda said, glancing at Clint. "Hello, Nova."

"How you doing, Wanda?" Nova smiled, having warmed up to Wanda over time.

"Not too bad." Wanda grinned.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve questioned.

"He's rarin' to go." Clint responded, moving to slide open the van door. "Had to put a little coffee in him," the door slammed and the man in the back jolted awake, "but he should be good."

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked Clint as Sam crossed his arms and Nova moved from next to Bucky to next to Sam with a slightly tilted head.

"Come on. Come on." Clint muttered, shoving Scott closer to the others.

"Captain America!" Scott breathed in awe, shaking Steve's hand viciously.

"Mr. Lang." Steve nodded.

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long." Scott said, letting go of Steve's hand. "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. I know you, too. You're great!" Scott looked at Wanda before looking at Nova. "Whoa! You're really scary in person."

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Nova hummed in amusement.

Scott nodded rapidly, grinning like a mad man before his eyes fell back on Steve. He reached Doug squeezing the blonde's biceps and Nova smirked at Steve's confused expression.

"Jeez." Scott mumbled, taking his hands off Steve. "Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so, thinks for thanking of me." Steve smiled before Scott pointed at Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asked.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I-"

"It was a great audition but it'll never happen again." Sam shook his head as Nova laughed from beside him.

"You can't accept he's better than you." She teased and Sam gave her a side eye.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve questioned.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott guessed.

"We're outside the law on this one." Steve stated. "So if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott asked proudly.

"I like this bloke." Nova hummed.

"We should get moving." Bucky spoke up.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint said and an announcement came through on the airport speakers, both Bucky and Nova perking up.

"They're evacuating the airport." Nova and Bucky spoke up together.

"Stark." Sam mumbled.

"Stark?" Scott asked in shock.

"Suit up." Steve ordered.

Nova got her suit from the back of the car and quickly changed into it without a care in the world. Once everyone was done or nearly done, Nova approached Scott and Sam who were speaking.

"Hey." Nova grinned, holding her hand out to Scott who shook it firmly.

"Hello." He smiled, almost gleefully.

"Can you tell me about the time you beat up Sam?" Nova asked and Scott began to speak but Sam went to attack Nova who quickly darted out of his way, running around the car park. "Tell me about it later!"

"Okay. Cool!" Scott yelled excitedly.

"Get back here you little shit!" Sam shouted, chasing after Nova.

"Slow poke." Venom growled teasingly, popping out form Nova's shoulder.

{702}