。48 。

- "It's our song

-
"It's our song."
-

(If you hate fluff, go no further. I'm warning you)

Natasha entered hers and Nova's shared bedroom, grinning when she heard Nova singing, just coming out of the shower. The bathroom door opened seconds later and Nova came out in a towel.

As she changed, Natasha was reading on their bed, bobbing her head to the music coming from the speaker. Nova pulled on some jeans and a grey t-shirt, pulling them on as she continued to mumble the words to More Than A Woman.

A sly grin broke onto the tattooed woman's face as Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John came on. Natasha tried to bury herself into the bedsheets as Nova came dancing over, singing along to the song. Natasha scrambled to the other side of the bed, Nova following her movements as they smirked at each other.

"C'mon, doll face. Dance with me." Nova whined, getting closer to her. "It's our song."

"We don't have a song." Natasha chuckled lightly, placing her book on the bedside table as Nova slowly got closer.

"Then this can be our song. You know you wanna dance." Nova tried again, reaching across the bed and pulling Natasha to her feet.

"No." Natasha whined playfully.

"Please. Don't go breaking my heart." Nova sang teasingly, grinning down at her.

"I'm not singing, Nova." Natasha stated firmly as Nova span her around.

"I know you want to." Nova mumbled, dipping Natasha as the red head laughed.

"Nope." Natasha shook her head, popping the 'p'.

Nova continued to sing it quietly, dancing around the room with Natasha who was laughing loudly at her girlfriend. When the song came to a stop, Nova span Natasha outwards and then back into her so Natasha's back was against her chest and they just swayed on the spot, a slower song coming on.

"I had a thought." Natasha hummed suddenly, looking up at Nova.

"Hm? What's that?" Nova asked with a small smile.

"I was thinking about getting a tattoo." Natasha said and she was suddenly span in Nova's arms so they faced each other.

"Really?" Nova raised an eyebrow and Natasha nodded. "Of what?"

"If I do get it, it's a surprise." Natasha smirked as Nova pouted childishly.

"C'mon, tell me." Nova whined.

"Not yet." Natasha chuckled. "Do they hurt? Getting them done?"

"It depends on where you get 'em done but you have a high pain tolerance so I think you'd be okay." Nova nodded.