。37 。

-"Ooh football friends

-
"Ooh football friends."
-

The next day, The Avengers all started their search for Ultron. They were standing in the lab, Nova standing behind Natasha in joggers and a sports bra while her hands were placed on the back of Natasha's chair, leaning over to see the screen.

"What's this?" Tony questioned as Steve handed Thor an iPad.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve responded.

"That's one box ticked, I guess." Nova muttered, looking at the image of Strucker dead with the word 'peace' written above him in blood. She then slapped the iPad onto Tony's chest with force.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony joked as he looked at the picture.

"This is a smoke screen." Natasha started. "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Strucker knew something that a Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve thought aloud.

"Yeah, I bet he... Yeah." Natasha paused after a moment, looking at the computer. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Fuck." Nova mumbled, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Not everything." Steve argued.

The Avengers gathered the files they had on Strucker, putting them in the lab to look over. Some of them were really dusty and Nova started to draw faces in the dust, until Natasha raised an eyebrow and she got to work.

"Known associates. Baron Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve spoke.

"Ooh football friends." Nova mumbled in a funny voice that got some questioning looks. "The Inbetweeners? No? Fucking hell, you lot have no taste."

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce muttered looking over a file.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony pointed to a Bruce's file before the man handed it to him. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Steve sent him a look that made Nova snort. "There are conventions. Alright? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about grinding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor questioned, pointing at a mark on the man's neck.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it." Tony responded.

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor corrected, looking between the man's tattoos and the mark.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief.' In a much less friendly way." Bruce explained after looking it up on the computer.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada... Wa... Wer... Wakanda." Bruce stuttered.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony mumbled to Steve.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it." Steve responded.

"Care to share with the class?" Nova crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"What come out of Wakanda?" Bruce quizzed.

"The strongest metal on earth." Tony answered as everyone looked to Steve's shield.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve asked and they got ready for the mission.

{492}