Chapter - 2

JENNIE POV

With the hectic red carpet yesterday, no one in their right mind was enthusiastic enough to spend a happy first day of school, well except for our Sooyoungie, that ball of happiness is somehow always excited about everything.

With the small incident with our maknae yesterday, not a single soul will be bad mouthing her at school and I am super proud of it.

That brat may disrespect me a lot but I know she never means it. Soojin in person is the most amusing and supportive person you'll ever meet.

Now that we're nearing our campus, I've been wondering if I will be able to spend a peaceful and lavish year like always or encounter incidents that may end with wrecking my whole life up.

Something inside me tells me that this year is going to bring a lot of unseen chaos in our lives and we won't ever be ready to face it alone. I-

"Jennie-ah what's bothering you? You're never this quiet during our rides to school." said unnie while breaking me out of my thoughts.

I honestly appreciate her for doing this otherwise my overthinking self would've drowned me in more such disturbing thoughts.

"Noona is correct you know, you never shut up in the car Jennie, tell us what's wrong"

I glared at Jin oppa for saying so, but quickly got myself together and spilled my mind out to the two oldies.

"Jennie unnie, chill, if something like how you think ever happens, always remember that the four of us are together in it without any strings attached, like we've always been. Also I'm very sure that not a single soul who ain't as powerful as us would even bother messing with us since they know what could happen to them." said Soojin without lifting her eyes off of her phone.

"Our maknae is correct Jennie-ah, we're in this together like always, don't stress too much and instead enjoy your last year as a high schooler, trust me college is no fun"

Frowning, added Seulgi unnie while Oppa agreed with a light nod and a chuckle.

"Now I don't want you both to get late so hop off while me Jin go to our building"

With that, both me and the brunette hopped off of Unnie's Benz and headed towards our school. I still wasn't very convinced by my sibling's answers but I guess I would just have to roll with it.

Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to find Sooyoung with the brightest smile plastered on her face. God if I wasn't straight as the blackboard, this girl would've taken my heart away.

"Hey babe, I'm so excited for this year, I really want to spend it as happily as possible, graduate in a nice dress and join college as soon as possible." stated Sooyoung with weird hand gestures causing me to laugh a little.

"Sooyoungie, I agree, but i don't want to join college~"

I kept whining until I heard Soojin say something, don't get me wrong but I kind of forgot she was here.

"God, unnie, you look like a kitten whining with all the cuteness removed, stop already." with this, Sooyoung started laughing like a maniac while Soojin's smirk stayed intact on her face.

I lightly smacked both the girls and pulled Sooyoung towards class, leaving Soojin on her place while she rubbed the area she was hit on.

SOOJIN POV

Aish this unnie, although I said what I said. She did look like a kitten whining without any cuteness.

As I rushed to my class, I bumped into a slightly muscular body causing me to almost lose my balance and fall down head first.