Chapter - 35

Music was blasting through everyone's ears. The smell of alcohol reeked through everyone's bodies.

Each person was lost in their own world. Some danced their asses away while some drank till they blacked out. The ones who were a little sober, played games that were going to make them regret it all tomorrow.

This "lit" party, was going on in the Park Mansion. The mansion was huge enough to fit over 500 people. Fellow students were skinny dipping in the pool, making out and doing God knows what. They were trashing the place mindlessly, but that wasn't a problem. It was known that the servants were there to clean it all the next day.

This party was for the entirety of LHS and Lakewood University. Thus, the Big 3 siblings were present there too.

Yoongi and Jennie were eating each other's faces out.

Jisoo and Jin were talking about alcohol while filirting like a 60 uear old couple, you could tell they were the most sober couple out of the people in the party.

Jihyo and Namjoon were dancing their hearts out. The two were full of alcohol and thus, their moves were sloppy and funny looking.

Jimin and Sooyoung were collectively judging everyone in their house. Once their eyes landed on their elder sibling and her boyfriend, they started laughing their asses off. Their dance steps were so weird, they were literally falling on each other after every minute.

Rosè was not really into the party, sitting on the sofa and enjoying her own presence. Considering her high alcohol tolerance, she was holding up pretty well after dozens of drinks. But as the alcohol began getting to her mind, she couldn't stop staring at Jimin.

All the eldest siblings were talking about how hard their life has become. The three were hardly under any alcoholic influence but were ofcourse enjoying the party to the fullest.

Lisa and Jungkook, wearing swimsuits were in the pool, sipping their drinks and talking and kissing in the corner.

Taehyung and Soojin were initially chasing each other around the house but that quickly had come to a halt when the female had to use the washroom.

The girl knew the mansion well enough to reach the restroom without any assistance.

Unfortunately for her, the line to use the restroom was long and she had absolutely had no patience to wait. The girl quickly reached up to Sooyoung and shouted in her ear for her to hear it all clearly,

"Unnie, I urgently need to use the restroom and the line on this floor is crazy, can I use the restroom in your room?"

"Ne ne!"

Shouted back Sooyoung, knowing Soojin's low patience, the girl took the younger to her room.

Walking inside the room was probably the biggest shock of Sooyoung's life time. Colour drained from her face as her mouth hung open.

Everyone heard a loud screaming hitting their ears, but most disregarded it, thinking that it was simply just a person having fun.

Soojin who was terribly shaking, ran downstairs faster than flash to find Chanyeol.

Once her eyes landed on the desired boy, she pulled him to the side, told him what was going on upstairs and the source of that loud scream.

The boy initially did not believe what the younger was saying and so he himself walked up to Sooyoung's room.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His face went pale as he began sweating. But he knew that sending the people in the party out of their house would be a better thing to do now.