Chapter - 24

AUTHOR POV

Kim Yoongi and Kang Jennie, by now had become one of the closest friends amongst the Big 3. Their personalities matched and this was the first time Yoongi had grown close to a girl who wasn't his sister Kim Jisoo.

Jennie's eyes frantically searched for the abandoned warehouse where The Kim was supposed to meet her today. She found it weird that Yoongi wanted to meet her at such an unusual place instead of a cafè or something but chose to not say anything. Jennie slumped her shoulders and sighed, failing to spot the warehouse. Soon after, Yoongi came walking in her direction wearing a black shirt showing off his muscular chest with black ripped jeans, making the brunette lady gulp at the sight.

"I KNEW IT! I knew it that you won't be able to find even a simple location like this!"
Yoongi exclaimed while accusing Jennie.

"Yah, shut your..."
The Kang trailed off when her vision fell upon a familiar place beside the warehouse.

She pointed at it and muttered,
"Isn't this place familiar?"

The Kim tensed up as he immediately grabbed Jennie's wrist and pulled her into the warehouse without a word. Why? Because the familiar place is the ACE'S main building/hideout.

Once they were inside, all they did was talk about random things.

"Hey what do you think about Taehyung and Soojin? I think they are bound to become a couple looking at the way they talk to each other and everything."
said Jennie while lost in thoughts, thinking about the younger couple.

"Nah, I don't think Soojin is Tae's type. Taehyung always goes for the sweet and girly ones while Soojin is the complete opposite."
replied Yoongi in a monotone.

"No like Soojin is sweet but yeah she's not girly."
said Jennie with a pout, utterly disappointed as Yoongi smiled at her cuteness.

"Yah but that doesn't matter, I've seen how they both look at each other and how even Taehyung is so touchy around her."
she spoke up again, with a new hope.

"Tae is like that with everyone and how can you tell they like each other just by the way they look at each other?!"
Yoongi shot back, his temper slowly slipping out.

"Okay then wait I'll show you a picture of how they fell asleep in Seulgi unnie's room some days ago."
Jennie calmly said and unlocked her phone to show him the picture.

"That doesn't prove anything."

Yoongi uttered in a low tone which scared Jennie a little but she wasn't going to back off from an argument. Actually, both of them weren't going to give up. Afterall, they are the stubborn and obstinate ones in the Kims and the Kangs.

"I listened in on one of their conversations and I still remember them literally flirting with each other Kim Yoongi."

Oh its so not right to take Yoongi's complete name during an argument because it just makes him more angry.

"THAT MUST BE FOR FUN, DONT YOU AND I ALSO FLIRT FOR FUN KANG JENNIE?!"

That completely left the Kang speechless but she wasn't going to step down now was she?

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY WILL START DATING SOON."
she declared with her fists clenched in fury.

"NO THEY WON'T."

"YES THEY WILL."

"NO."

"YES."

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!"