Chapter - 5

SOOJIN POV

It's been 5 days since the tweet about Jisoo unnie was uploaded and I've gotten nowhere close to finding the culprit but hey, I'm trying my best. Though-

"Ugh I hate maths man"

Lalisa's whining pulled me out of my thoughts as I realised that we're currently in our maths class. Me and Liz are sitting together while Kook is sitting right behind us.

I turned around as I saw Jungkook's eyelids fluttering as though they're waiting to close and enter a nice slumber.

I threw my pen at him as he flinched and sat upright like a soldier waiting for his senior's orders. I giggled and turned to see Lisa doodling in her maths notebook.

I leaned in and whispered to the blonde,

"Hey, how much time left for this class to end ?"

"About 15 minutes"

She said with a bored tone after looking at her wrist watch.

I clicked my tongue and turned around again to a sleepy jungkook about to doze off again. I hit his arm and whisper yelled,

"You sleepy head, it's your turn to write the maths notes and give it to us. You know that this has been a rule for the past two years!"

"I know, gosh" he said while rubbing the part he was hit on.

He lazily lifted his pen to write something and concentrate but miserably failed and muttered,

"Ah, fuck it" and went to sleep.

I smacked my forehead as the girl with bangs giggled and said,

"This idiot has always been like this, just give him some banana milk and he will get charged up"

"Yeah, remind me to do that next time please" I said as I yawned and Lisa spoke up again,

"Anyways, what happened to catching the 'anonymous tweet' culprit??"

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I told Lisa and JK about my motive to catch the tweet culprit although I didn't mention anything about Jin oppa being involved.

"I haven't gotten anywhere near, although I'm trying to hack and stuff, I still can't find a proper lead" I said as I sighed.

"It's okay, you are close baby"

I smiled at her reassurance as Jungkook poked his coconut head in between us and said,

"Spill the gossip"

"You dumbass we weren't gossiping, your girlfriend just wanted to know something"

I spat as Lisa just blushed and I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook just poked his tongue out and said,

"Well, atleast she spends more time with me than you"

He said while winking at me and I pinched his arm.

"Owwwww"

He yelled out in pain as everyone's attention shifted from Ms. Oh to Jungkook. I stifled a laugh as I saw the maths teacher's face red in anger.

But before she could say anything, the bell for the lunch break rang as people began getting up to catch their table at the cafeteria.

I got up and stretched my arms above my head as Jungkook did the same and Lisa began packing her bag.

IN THE CAFÈ :

LALISA POV

Me, kook and Soojin sat at our usual place as we waited for the older couple. Eunwoo oppa and Yugyeom oppa came in after a good 10 minutes. And note that they're late only when they decide to have a makeout session before lunch.