Chapter - 22

JIHYO POV

Its been days and there's no progress in mine and Namjoon's relationship and trust me, it is so annoying!

That guy might be very smart but is also very dense to recognize his own feelings! I'm very certain about my feelings for him but that guy couldn't get a hint from any of my compliments or pickup lines ffs!

Okay, thats still fine but he isn't aware of his own feelings????
I tried to observe him to notice any signs of him being attracted to me or liking me and I did find many; like him smiling at me for absolutely no reason or him trying to do things that he doesn't like, just for my sake. That was honestly sweet but how oblivious and clueless can one be to not sense their own feelings for someone?

Gosh, how do I make this totally dense man to be mine?

Out of nowhere a smart idea popped into my blank mind. I banged my fists on the table and jumped out of my seat not noticing that everyone in the class including the teacher were now staring at me.

"Where to, Park Jihyo-ssi?"
The English teacher asked me as she pushed her glasses down to look at me.

Aishhhh, how could I forget that I was in a class?

All I could do was meekly smile at her and scurry out of the class like nothing happened. Phew, tough time Jihyo.

Now, where am I going? To the dance practice room where I know I would definitely find the person I'm looking for.

The said boy stepped out of the room after sometime while running a hand through his sweaty hair; wearing a sleeveless black shirt revealing his godly biceps, a bag slung on his left shoulder. Totally would have fell for him, if I wasn't this invested in Namjoon. 

I immediately approached him.

"Anneyonghaseyo Hoseok-ssi."

"Ah, hello Jihyo-ssi, no need to be so formal with me."
he said with that beautiful smile of his. Oof, this man is the pure definition of sunshine and happiness.

"How can I help you?"
he asked, curiosity laced in his voice.

"Oh yeah, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yeah sure go on."

I recapped the entire status of me and namjoon to him as he kept nodding while listening to me. I've known Hoseok for long enough to trust him with this. You see, dancers connect ;)

I sighed after completing the entire story while shaking my head vigorously.

Hoseok burst into cackles of laughter after hearing the progress of our relationship. (which is zero)

"Yah, don't laugh." I whined while pouting.

"Okay okay, mianhe. What do you want me to do?"
he said while calming himself down.

I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Help me make him jealous."

~Next day~

I kept tapping my foot impatiently, waiting for the great Jung Hoseok to arrive and pull me away from the guy sitting beside me.

AUTHOR POV

Kim Namjoon was peacefully doing his task of teaching Jihyo in the library only to be interrupted by the person he least expected to be here.

"So this is how Newton proved this law-"

The Kim was cut off by a handsome man dressed in all black, strolling in their direction with his hands in his pockets.

"Jihyo-yah, I'm here. Let's go get a coffee."