Chapter - 26

AUTHOR POV

Lakewood group of educational institutions was getting ready for one of the biggest events that was to be held in the campus.

The Sports Tournament.

All the students from all age groups were allowed to participate. You win, you gain attention and recognition from not only the famous celebrities around but also from the business world, which is why the Big 3 never failed to make a mark in this competition.
The mega Sports Tournament was covered by the media and news channels which is also why the pupils who won the awards were on the newspaper next day which helped them gain major popularity.

For Big 3, this wasn't new, they were like celebrities in Seoul as it is but they were always determined to be on the top and stay on the top.

The huge-ass sports ground of the Lakewood campus was in the process of being decorated and made ready for the Sports Tournament which was divided into two days, tomorrow and day after tomorrow.

Enormous banners were hanging down from the sides saying,

LAKEWOOD GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES PRESENTS:
THE SPORTS TOURNAMENT, 20XX-20XX.

The stadium was surrounded with seating spaces for the crowd which was being cleaned. Tents were being set up for the competitors to rest.

Fresh chalk powder was being used to mark the field lines for the selected contestants to run.

A lady in her mid-20s walked onto the unmarked part of the field with a mic in her hand; the cameraman trailing behind her.

"Start rolling."
she told him as soon as they were in a good position to start the coverage and the entire ground could be seen.

"Good morning everyone! So right now, I'm at the venue of the much awaited sports tournament held by the Lakewood group which will be starting from tomorrow. As you all can see, it is in the process of being rejuvenated and decorated for the upcoming competitions which will last for two days,"

she said while pointing at the Huge stadium and the ground.

"Tomorrow we will get to see the Lakewood students participate in different competitions whilst winning different awards. Lets see if the kids of the Big 3 will shine once again or not. We will get back to you tomorrow with all the details. This is Reporter Yoon Seri from SBS TV."

While the reporter was going live on the channel, all the Park siblings were silently watching the scene from the bleachers of the stadium.

Park Chanyeol and Park Jihyo had serious expressions on their faces with their arms crossed, thinking deeply while the younger Park siblings were busy watching the massive Field being cleaned and embellished.

After a while, Chanyeol spoke up without taking his sparkly eyes off the ground.

"We will win tomorrow, we shall win tomorrow. We will show everyone that the Parks are on the top and will always be on the top."

"Yes oppa for sure."
said Jihyo with a glint of confidence in her eyes.

The other two just nodded at their elder brother's words, determined to take down anyone and everyone who came in their way to be at the top.

It won't be that big of a problem for them considering the Parks are good at extra curricular activities, that is what they are known for.

~Next day, DAY 1 OF THE SPORTS TOURNAMENT~