Chapter - 40

AUTHOR POV

After the unfortunate events that had taken place today, the Kangs were clearly disturbed, with Jennie not wanting to show her face anywhere. Thinking that she did not belong in the Big3. Which means she certainly didn't know that she played a big role in keeping the Big3's name.

Everyone was gathered at the Kangs mansion, to provide solace and comfort to them. Their place was big enough for them all to fit. The Kangs had their place on the living room couch, the Kim brothers were sitting on chairs, with Yoongi sitting beside Jennie on the couch. Jisoo and Jihyo were sitting on the couch aswell. Sooyoung and Jimin were in the corner of the room, occupying two chairs with Chanyeol leaning against the Wall beside them.

Soojin was the only to be not seen but her friends were. Lisa and Jungkook had come along to comfort Soojin only to not find her anywhere. Rosè was tagging along with Jungkook and so, decided to be with him instead of getting bored alone at home.

There was deadly, pin drop silence in the living room. Only Jennie's sniffs could be heard from time to time. Yoongi had his arm tightly wrapped around her shoulders while Seokjin was gently holding her hand, sitting on the other side.

Every person was lost in their own thoughts, some disturbed, some thinking of a solution to put this all to a stop. Kim Taehyung wanted to go around and search for his girlfriend but he did not want to disturb the somewhat peaceful environment.

After being fed up of looking for his girlfriend everywhere, he spoke up, breaking the deafening silence.

"So, are we going to talk or not....?"
He hesitantly asked as many heads snapped in his direction.

Jisoo let out a frustrated sigh and replied.
"Can you just be quiet for once dear brother?"
The red headed said while eyeing him.

"What- There's no point in sitting quietly."
The Kim maknae countered back and threw his arms above his head.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, please shut up. Everyone's been through a lot these past few days so being quiet is actually therapeutic, especially when we have the others with us."
She said and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Therapeutic, my foot! How is being quiet therapeutic!?"
Tae voiced out in disbelief.

"Oh please, just because you don't have your girlfriend with you doesn't mean it gives you the right to be mean to just anyone"
Jisoo said with a smirk.

"What?? Where did Soojin come from?!"
Taehyung exclaimed.

And this is how the two Kims kept bickering as everyone's eyes squinted between the two. Hearing Soojin's name coming from her ex's mouth got Chaeyoung angsty, her jaw clenched tightly but she didn't utter a word.

"Yah shut the fuck up you two! Can you not bicker away today? This is certainly not something to joke around about."
The eldest Kim said with an authoritative tone, making the other two shut up while angrily glaring at each other.

"Gwenchana hyung, if it's making the atmosphere lighter then it's fine. Also, thank you all for being with us even after what happened today."
Seokjin said with a slight smile, squeezing Jennie's hand.

Yoongi couldn't stand the sight of his girlfriend so defeated and dejected, her happy and cheerful face was the reason for his existence.

"Yeah and the one who's doing all this will definitely have to pay the price."
He said, his voice deep and raspy as the grip on his girlfriend's shoulders tightened alerting Jennie that he was exasperated. And angry Yoongi is never a good sign. She took his hand in hers and caressed it, making Yoongi drop his angry demeanour and shift his attention back to Jennie.