Chapter - 31

ROSÈ POV

The view from the glass window of the cafè was refreshing and peaceful, full of green trees and colorful butterflies flying around.

But Kim Taehyung and Kang Soojin had been circling my mind for long enough; long enough for me to not concentrate on the view outside. The lattè in my hands has turned cold but my thoughts are still afresh. I didn't think my first love would get over me so easily, I mean I know for a fact that what we had was special and me leaving him impacted his life in ways I couldn't even imagine.

Seeing him with another girl made my heart go into a frenzy of jealousy, rage and feelings I didn't even know existed. I take a sip of my cold lattè before diving back into my thoughts. That girl, Soojin, is way better than me at everything and I know it, know it better than anyone else that she deserves him more than me. Hell I don't even deserve to see him after I dumped him like we were nothing.

But Taehyung loved me. Loved me so much he sneaked into my house at night when it was cold to make me feel warm, bought me food whenever I wasn't feeling great, stayed calm and listened to me rant so that I could let it all out, took me places just so that we could make more memories. He was perfect, he is perfect!

And the girl he proposed to, should have been me and not that bitchy Kang maknae!
My grip on the cup tightened as I thought about everything that happened yesterday, how everyone cheered for them and how the girl in his arms should have been ME, ME AND ME ONLY. NOT KANG SOOJIN.

JIMIN POV

I could see the expression on her face yesterday, how her face muscles tensed, her grip on the strap of her bag tightened and her upper lip twitched in anger.

Her face was a mix of emotions; Jealousy, fury, sadness and more that I failed to identify. Is that how much Chaeyoung got affected just by seeing Taehyung propose to Soojin? Does she like Taehyung? If yes then why was she so so angry just because he held feelings for someone else? And to top it all off, why am I so affected by it?

The girl I was thinking about was sitting near the window of the café I was in, so lost in thoughts that I could see her grasp on the cup tighten subconsciously.

This girl is something different, she hits different. The day she was introduced, I found her....appealing. She's not only beautiful but strangely addicting. I sighed and took a swig of my espresso. Let's see what life holds for me and Rosè.

AUTHOR POV

~Time skip to Next day~

The Lakewood high and university students were eating and gossiping in cafeteria while the most recent couple, Taehyung and Soojin were missing, probably out on another lunch date like the past two days.

Eunwoo, Yugyeom, Lalisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Rosè were sitting together while munching on their food and talking about different things.

All of the Big 3 was present in the cafeteria today, the couples sitting together with a bunch of other people around. Yoongi had his arm around Jennie's shoulders while they were laughing about a joke made by Seokjin sitting with Jisoo across them.

Jihyo and Namjoon were kind of studying, staring and kissing; nobody knew what was up with them today. Seulgi and Chanyeol were busy watching a video on the Kang's eldest's phone as a shocked expression was displayed on the Park's eldest's features.

Amongst the visible chaos, Jungkook spoke out, 

"Hey Chae, How are you feeling now that Taehyung and Soojin are together? Wasn't Tae your ex back in Canada?"