Prologue

Lakewood high, the most prestigious high school with the deepest secrets buried underneath in seoul, where three unrelated families fight for the top.

The Kangs, The Kims and The Parks keep trying to acquire the top position. With unexpected betrayals, friendships and blooming romance amongst the students, how will they react to the revealing secrets of The Ace and their own families?

Lakewood group of educational institutions consists of school starting from kindergarten to university. They recruit children only from the richest and most influential families around Seoul; with the best education system. As beautiful as the campus looks, the insides of it are equally corrupted by the big 3.

While the Kangs, Kims and Parks Kids live the time of their lives in the school, the others work their asses off to stay in here.

While having the time of their lives, what would they do when THE ACE shows up? will they uncover the very life-changing secrets together or fight alone to keep their game while disregarding their own?

----------------------------------------

A/n,

Hi! If you like this book please vote for us, we are working really hard to write the best chapters and it will be appreciated if you comment and tell us how you feel about it or if we need to improve on any aspect.

xoxo ~
❤️❤️❤️❤️