Chapter thirty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The morning of Jett's thirty eighth birthday came sailing by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The morning of Jett's thirty eighth birthday came sailing by . A grumble of thunder was heard in the distance as the sun fought to break through the heavy clouds . Flashes of gold shining through the curtain as the rain began to pour down .

June had made sure to be up bright and early . She was excited for their day , to celebrate this special night with Jett was all she had been looking forward to recently . It had to be perfect .

Crawling out of bed carefully , she had made sure that Jett was still off in dreamland . Soft snores muffled against the pillow as he laid flat on his back , his arms loose by his sides from where they had fell from June's waist when she moved .

She had bought something special for this occasion , looking over to the mirror hung up in the corner of the room she paused .

A self indulgent smirk tugging at her lips as she looked at her reflection.

She had really out done herself this time . A beautiful black  lace bra pushed her chest high and tight with matching panties that sat high upon her small hips . Smooth pale legs encased perfectly by her lace garters that were hooked onto the band of her panties .

She had teased her bleach blonde hair up high , even going as far as to curl the few conjoined blue and pink strands nicely around her face . Her bright eyes looked like crystals , the dark smoky eye makeup she had worked hard on making them stand out even brighter with her sky High mascara giving her the perfect appearance of seduction .

And of course she hasn't forgot her favourite cherry red lipstick , she knew that Jett loved the taste of it on her lips too.

"Pretty." She murmured to herself in satisfaction.

Taking a quick photo in the mirror to remember this day by before putting her phone away and moving back into the bedroom .

Leaning against the doorway that separated the bathroom to the bedroom , she grinned slyly , eyeing Jett's sprawled out form on top of the bed .

He looked so soft and cute in his sleep . His dark brown curls strung messily across the pillow , his already plush lips parted with each breath .

Almost Honestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें