Chapter thirty six

The next morning June woke up to shouting and a glass being thrown , the smashing jolting her body out of the cozy bed

The next morning June woke up to shouting and a glass being thrown , the smashing jolting her body out of the cozy bed . Almost falling head first onto the floor as her feet got caught into the blankets .

With bleary eyes she quickly picked up Syd's loose sleeveless band shirt and threw it over her naked body , running a hand through her messy hair as she stumbled out of the room to see what the hell was going on .

She was greeted with the sight of a livid syd pointing his finger into Lennon's scared face , his eyes were dark and full of fury that was currently being directed at his roommate .

"I know it was you ! How can you deny it ?!" He seethed shaking angrily "we have a argument and then I wake to find my tires slashed ? Do you think I'm fucking stupid Lennon ? Huh do you ?!" He snarled shoving roughly at his shoulders .

Lennon stumbled back into the wall behind him from the force . His cheeks were red and eyes wide in fear and disbelief "it wasn't me syd! You know I wouldn't do something like this , not to you!" He promised him hastily .

Syd only scoffed loudly , narrowing his eyes "i can't even fucking look at you right now ! I'm this close -" he pinched his fingers together closely "to breaking your fucking nose you bastard !" He snapped abruptly turning around and spotting june hovering by the hallway .

He huffed a breath and waved furiously in Lennon's direction . "He's slashed my tires and wrecked my car !" He told her angrily , stomping over to the fridge and pulling out a burrito that was wrapped in tinfoil .

June frowned in confusion , eyes glancing between the two of them as the tension tightened dangerously in the air around them . Lennon looked seconds away from crying and syd looked like he wanted to murder him .

What on Earth had happened while she was sleeping?

"I didn't!" Lennon denied weakly sinking into the loveseat and placing his head into his shaking hands .

June ignored him and instead focused her stare into syd as he shoved the burrito into her hands . She glanced down at it briefly before walking over to the breakfast table and hesitantly taking a seat .

"Why would he do that?" She asked him curiously , unwrapping the food and smiling lightly once she noticed that he had made her a breakfast wrap with bacon , cheese and lettuce . With all her favourite toppings and sauces too .

He shot a glare over his shoulder at him "because he's a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut !" He spat , the chair screeching as he dragged it out from under the table and sat down with a beer in his hand .

She nodded slowly , chewing her food before swallowing and looking back over at Lennon with narrowed eyes .

"You wrecked his car?" She bluntly asked him her mind begin to work again as the weird feeling she had felt at the park yesterday started to thread through her skin again .