chapter six

June followed Jett silently back to the car fighting back a curse of annoyance as she struggled to keep up with his long angry strides

June followed Jett silently back to the car fighting back a curse of annoyance as she struggled to keep up with his long angry strides .

Before she decides that she had finally having enough of his distant brooding just as she thankfully dodged a car that sped past them on the road , latching onto the back of Jett's shirt quickly and giving him a rough tug .

"Hey!" she shouted no longer amused as he ignored her , his hands digging into the back of his pockets for his car keys .

Her eyes narrowing at him dangerously. How dare he ignore her? She had done this all for him!

"You do realise I'm almost two heads shorter than you right? The least you could do is slow the fuck down!" she snapped , her fist clenching by her side as his carelessness .

He wasn't behaving the way she wanted him too at all . He was the one to accompany her out that day , it was all his offering .

So shouldn't he be polite and at least make sure she got across the road safely ? It could be the least he could do after she saved his little freak out in the store .

She had quickly noticed the strangers eyes that were straying over to them as soon as Jett had raised his voice , he had reacted without thinking and his stance was threatening even to the dumbest eye .

He should have known better than to behave that way . Did this man not know subtlety at all?

Not all threats should be loud and seen . Not when curious ears were straining to hear there every word beside them . Word spreads too quickly to not be at least cautious , she would know .

Jett rolled his eyes at her reprimanding tone , letting out a small scoff .

"What ? You need me to hold your hand too?" he condescendingly spat, unamused,  as he got into the drivers seat slamming the door shut harshly after .

Leaving June to stare at where he had been stood with furious silence , her nostrils flaring at how he had just treated her . For no reason at all. She hadn't deserved that.