Chapter thirty two

Ever since they had gotten back from his birthday celebration , Jett had been acting more intense that usual

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ever since they had gotten back from his birthday celebration , Jett had been acting more intense that usual .

Normally June would easily brush his hovering and neediness aside , she had liked this caring side of him . The way he seemed to always find a way to touch her and hold her close .

She hadn't had someone cared to blatantly before and it was nice , for some time , but lately his behaviour had gotten a little too much for her to bare , even by her standards .

He had vehemently insisted that she ate every meal with him , that he was to be the one to prepare and make it . No more junk food . He had told her sternly as he snatched away her bag full of candy and snacks .

He had began texting and calling her almost every hour whenever she wasn't there , demanding to know where she was and who she was with .

If she refused to tell him he would quickly become upset , his voice cracking as he accused her of lying about her love for him . Then he would become angry , snarling and shouting down the phone at her until she gave in and went back to his cabin to spend the night again.

He still cared . She knew he did . He loved her . Yet he seemed to be forgetting that love didn't have to be so painful all the time . She liked the way they had toed the line between pleasure and pain , she liked the way he would get rough with her , pull her hair and bite her skin till she bruised . For she knew that he would always make her feel better afterwards .

He would hold her close and run her a bath , running a brush gently through her hair from where he had pulled on the soft strands. He would kiss her bruises and whisper to her how much he loved her , how he would never let her go.

He didn't anymore . Each shove , each bite and each bruise was overlooked . He didn't hold her to his chest after hurting her , he didn't carefully wipe the blood from her lips when he bit too hard .

He wasn't being very nice anymore and june didn't know what to do . So she had just ignored it .

If he pushed her , she would push back just as harshly . If he shouted , she would scream . If he demands , she would stay silent .

She loved him despite whatever the consequences may be . What else could she do ?

When she felt herself become too overwhelmed from his smothering she had claimed that her father was getting suspicious of there closeness , that he was asking her why she was spending night after night at her bosses cabin .

So she had told him that she needed to go back home for a little while , to breathe , to make things better.

He had put up a fight , eyes darkening in anger as he accused her of abandoning him when he needed her most .

Maybe he was right . But it was all becoming too much for her to handle . She could feel herself slowly begin to hate him again , she didn't want to feel so badly about the only man in her life that she had ever wanted , ever needed. She just needed some time to herself , she was so sure that this hurtful phase in the relationship would pass.