↳ chapter two: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓⁰⁰²-

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓⁰⁰²
-

YOU WERE CURRENTLY IN YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET, a bread bag was lodged between your fingers as you went to retrieve more

YOU WERE CURRENTLY IN YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET, a bread bag was lodged between your fingers as you went to retrieve more. You placed the bread bag, along with many others, inside of the trolley that rested in front of you. Once you did all your designated tasks, you went into another aisle in hopes of finding the cereal that seemed to run out as soon as you entered the store.

Walking down the aisle, all you heard was the faint sound of conversation lingered with a tinge of some children crying. You somewhat hated the sound but chose to ignore it and headed down the aisle in hopes of retrieving your favourite cereal. Picking up your pace, you inched closer and closer, scanning each box at a precise pace and there it was. The cereal was for once in stock. You scanned around the premises in hopes no one else was lingering, and when they weren't you decided to take four boxes.

"Take that, hoes," You muttered to yourself, laughing inside as you took a decent amount of boxes. You then began to place the boxes into your almost full trolley, an upturned smile smeared across your face as you left the seemingly abandoned aisle in glee.

The last thing on your list was ramen noodles. You left the aisle, feeling light as a feather and treaded your way over to the aisle that contained the ramen noodles. You looked around and found the ramen cups and placed a few into your trolley and began to make your way over to the check out designated not too far from your current location.

You had finally finished purchasing food and began driving your way to your house, music booming from the radio of your car. You bopped your head subtly to the song playing in the background. As you continued to drive you watched as beads of rain began to settle itself onto your windshield. You sighed, turning on your window wipers to remove the residue of rain.

As the rain poured down rapidly, you sighed once again, feeling stressed as the small beads were pressed against the window, and you didn't like it due to the fact as it was bound to grow heavier. You decided to park in a secluded spot until the rain had cleared up slightly before you could start driving again.