↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty-five: 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴/ 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦.

a synopsis of acts: crying, shouting, slight fluff, comforting, angst, restraint, realisation, dissociation, support networks, chilling news, violence, mentions of death, trauma, talks of pregnancy, panic attacks, ptsd + potential more

a synopsis of acts: crying, shouting, slight fluff, comforting, angst, restraint, realisation, dissociation, support networks, chilling news, violence, mentions of death, trauma, talks of pregnancy, panic attacks, ptsd + potential more. read with caution, avoid errors + vote!

a/n: resisting the urge to write the two of them having desk sex, going crazy.

"He'll go with you and Yuji. But if you leave, I don't know if I'll ever want you back," Gasping at the entirety of his words, you still the coldness that overtakes your heart — your eyes widening.

Incapable of corroding the undeniable tension that lingers between the heavy hearts of the both of you, you blissfully scrunch up the entirety of your erratic features — inching closer to his being with a nature that expresses the truthfulness of you.

The truthfulness of the reaction you hold, despite your words beginning to effortlessly flow — diminishing your muteness.

Bundling up his infuriated characteristics, an erosive stoic expression tinting his tragically beautiful features, you so hesitantly greet the heart of his eyes — all before you so swiftly draw your hand within the cutting air.

Within the cutting air as he awaits the harsh movement of your troubled hand. A troubled hand that so recklessly — so swiftly — builds up momentum before roughly smacking his supple cheek.

"You've..." Toji's false sense of wrath reveals its true disposition, informing you severely of the sombreness that coddles his being. Sombreness set upon the fact that he had never encountered you disdaining him to this degree.

"I'm not sorry," Refraining from stumbling, so sombrely scrambling your mental being, you sheepishly glimpse at the desperation upon his features, steering disdainful tears into falling.

"I'm so fucking tired of the way you do the opposite of what I ask, expecting me to just be so welcoming to you!" Drawing your tone into a scarcely managed one, you enable the idea of granting Megumi and Yuji a comfortable sense of sleep — despite the mere fact that you remain crumbling.