↳ chapter three: 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍⁰⁰³-

     𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍⁰⁰³
-

▬▬▬ "Are you coming in or not?" The man sternly queried, his deep voice laced with a deep presence of irritation

▬▬▬ "Are you coming in or not?" The man sternly queried, his deep voice laced with a deep presence of irritation. Your eyes only laid concentrated on his broad figure. Your plush lips remained parted as his dismal presence towered over your figure ― as if he was displaying the fact that he held an asserting amount of dominance over your presence.

You hadn't once expected a man as alluring as he appeared to be, you honestly expected a man who resembled a decaying being. A man deemed unpleasant in the category of looks, and also someone who would be labelled as 'undesirable' in society, whose only beneficial use is having women drown out money from his clogged pockets.

"Sorry sir," You flatly uttered, voice timid and your gaze fixated upon the taupe ground as if you were diminishing the respect bound to be obtained by the raven head.

The raven heads darkened orbs remained latched onto your figure as you stood there, planting your figure within the ground, subtly cowering away from his larger frame. Your eyes darted around the atmosphere, locking with every spot of the area except his sombre eyes.

His bleak eyes remained trailing their way down your figure. Not once did he stop, not until your unsettled gaze finally met his own. There was no pleasant smile smeared upon his broad features, it seemed as if he was subtly displeased at the sight of your very presence, you could only sense it due to the way his scarred lip frowned slightly at your timid frame.

You brushed off his belittling gaze, following up behind his larger frame as he subtly guided you to the front door of his house. He only swivelled his body around subtly, glancing over his shoulder as he set his sharp gaze upon your figure, noting to himself that you had not darted away from his alluring, yet deadly presence.

He leads you into the house, waiting for you to rest your body upon the ample leather plush couch that rested between two large bamboo plants. He sat down on the other couch located on the opposite side of the one you occupied. Not a mere word left your lips as you sat, legs crossed, exchanging a glance seething with poison at the man. You were no longer intimidated at his sheer presence, you felt somewhat livable as you sat, glancing at him.

"Mrs L/n, so tell me, are you good with kids?" The man asked, placing his calloused hands upon his thighs, drowned with layers of black fabric. His darkened eyes locked upon yours as if he was subtly trying to use a sense of intimidation to make you submit to him.

"Yes, I am. I had to raise my siblings for the majority of my life," You uttered, your face smeared with a blank expression as the words arose from your parted lips.

"And why was that?" He lightly asked, fingers roughly caressing the soft materials coating the chair he rested on. The man laid engraved onto the chair, manspreading as an expression of curiosity rested within his face. He licked his soft dampened lips, blanketing the smile, bound to rest on his features, with a subtle smirk in order to avoid becoming more deluged in the situation.

"For reasons, I'm not willing to share with a stranger I met like five minutes ago," You muttered, unhinged, grazing your tongue upon your top rows of pearly whites as the man fixated his ink-saturated orbs upon you once more.

He only let a deep grumble depart from his soft lips as he rolled his eyes in annoyance as your attitude exceeded his expectations. He honestly portrayed you as someone willing to submit. Someone willing to tone themself down to a point as of where he is in control, controlling the important aspects of their life. But no, you seemed somewhat different, a different he wasn't fond of.

"We're going to be living together if you get the job. Also, you have to take care of my son too as you're working under me. You're basically my assistant/ nanny, 'cause I've chosen you already." He let out in a tone deemed as monotone. His eyes rested upon your figure as you sat there, glancing upon his lean physic, not a splay of emotion glossed upon the base of your face.

"So your stuff is already being transferred over to this house." The man uttered, his voice lightly engraved with a sense of boredom, indicating, he was no longer interested in some aspects of the conversation, as what needed to be taken care of, had been taken care of.

"So you just broke into my house?" You asked, blanketing your tone, seething with a substance of venom, with a facade deemed as deceivable. He didn't notice your shift in demeanour as your nails lightly dug into the soft palm of your hand. Not once had you given permission for such an action, but there was no point in obliging yourself into growing worked up and holding this against him.

"I did, but for a good cause," He deeply grumbled, running his large calloused finger across the cut that sat prettily glazed upon his soft rosy lips. As he gently ran his finger across the cut, his sleeve arose, displaying the dozens of tattoos embedded into the soft skin of his flesh. Ink coated the parts of his arm you could glance at. You found a visible portion of the tattooed piece you could see, stunning.

"Let me show you to your room," He said.

"Wait, what's your name? Or what should I refer to you as?" You impatiently asked, fixating your gaze upon him.

"Toji. Toji Fushiguro." He bluntly said, standing up from the couch he occupied mere seconds ago. He stood there, waiting for you to arise from your seat. Once you did, you trailed along behind him, admiring the exquisite modern artworks placed neatly onto the walls of the house.

As you both walked deeper into the house, you grew stunned. The artefacts incorporated into this houses sheer aesthetic, was more than anything you had ever made in your whole life, you were amazed.

Toji inched closer to the room claimed to be your own. He stopped, looking back at you once more, before opening the door for you to obtain a glimpse of the room, and when you did, you smirked. Your room was ample, so big it was almost the size of an apartment. A shower room and closet laid planted in the further corners of the room, causing you to smile as this room was so large.

"This is where you'll be staying." He bluntly said, preparing himself to leave until a soft voice protruded into the atmosphere of the room. It was a small boy, his hair was a jet black hue, his face rested without a care in the world. His hair was a soft type of spikey, but cute. You only glanced at him, shooting a soft smile in his direction, causing him to exchange a subtle one too.

"Dad, who's this? Another one of your girlfriends?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

--a/n: hope you enjoyed, though this chapter was kinda ass. and sorry for the slow updates.