↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty-four¡: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

8

8.5k words: a summary of acts: slight intimacy: grinding, grunting, whimpering, boob grabbing, time skip, teasing, taunting, heavy angst, scarce mention of miscarriage, crying, panic attacks, talks of emotions, McDonald's, scar scratching, unhealthy coping mechanisms, anger, insecurities, mutism, coming to terms with emotions + potential more. please, proceed with caution + vote!

a/n: i wanna write a threesome with Nanami now. the world is a sick place.

Lingering within the heartiness of your home, your eyes completely captured by the crimson dress you sport, tied in with the most miraculously constructed pieces of exquisite jewellery, you lovingly glance at yourself. Lovingly glance at yourself whilst the gloomy night falls, completely plastering doubt within your being.

Despite the heavy doubt within your mind, you grow frustrated towards the mere fact that your dress zipper grows incapable of being lifted, hinting towards help needing to be gifted. Help towards the fact that your zipper fails to rise, instinctively noting that you need Toji's assistance.

Glimpsing at yourself within such an elegant mirror, you draw in the sight of a content you, right after you have temporarily smoothed out the worries you hold. Worries you hold towards the event, falling slightly more trusting of the capability of Toji.

The capability of a man you can't help but further fall for, despite not desiring to currently inform him of the way your heart twinkles for his being, incapable of shedding the ample amounts of love you hold for him.

"Toji?!" Softly shouting, sensing his lingering presence, you delicately wait, comfortably holding up your dress -- despite the heavily expensive dress barely clinging to your frame. Barely clinging whilst you intake the mere sight of him readying himself into getting into the room.

"Hm?" Toji blindly welcomes himself into your shared room, all before his lips covetously part towards the sight of your exquisite frame, completely clustered with a beauty that welcomes him into slowly drawing closer to you. Slowly drawing closer whilst a beautiful sensation pools within his abdomen, encouraging his being into falling so mesmerised towards everything about you.