↳ 𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty!:𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺.

6

6.6k words: smut: a synopsis of acts: rough oral (m receiving), (f giving), overstimulation, back shots, riding, missionary, slight roughness, ass spanking, hair pulling, oral (f), reassurance, unprotected sex, excessive cumming, crying + more. mind errors + vote.

a/n: threesome w satoru?

Nude, you lay sprawled upon Toji's bedsheets, your fingers darting between your thighs. Toji lingers by the window, with only boxers clinging to his lower half. He had anticipated for you to remain settled upon his sheets, every part of you heavily exposed as he could only glance for now. He took in the curves of your breasts, the suppleness of your stomach, the beauty of your cunt, the arousal in between your thighs.

He was so heavily drawn to the sight, bringing himself to intake every ounce of you as you remain there. Remain there before you brought your nimble fingers to trail down your stomach, resting right above your cunt. The feeling left you unable to contain the excitement that overtook you, especially as his breathing grew narrowed — his eyes desperate to intake every corner of you.

"Toji, please," He observes as you whine with puppy dog eyes, "You've seen all there is to me, just fuck me as rough as you want to."A smirk tints his lips as he grows aware towards the begging you couldn't help but resort to.

So pathetic.

"Fine, you've earned it," Toji informs you, his eyes so sinful as he brings himself to inch closer and closer to you.

His closeness leaves your stomach shifting up and down as a singular hand of yours is tied against the bedpost, your nakedness heavily revealing sacred parts of you.

He's in control.

"You haven't touched me, Toji," Toji observes the sense of sullenness that coats your body, "I just want to be admired properly by you." His eyes linger on the tears that form in your eyes, leaving him swift to react to such a thing.

"You may not see it," Toji's eyes soften drastically, "But from the window, I'm staring at all the beautiful details of you." He adds on, bringing himself to settle a callous finger against your supple thigh.