↳ chapter eleven: 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇⁰¹¹—

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇⁰¹¹

tw: subtle gun violence, death, mild cussing + subtle errors

The lightness of your knuckles gently thudded against the youthʼs door as you pondered nearby the entrance, your ears drawn in with ease at the light disturbance that lingered within Megumiʼs vast room. "'Gumi, can you please open the door for me?" Your fingers slumber against the door as you pick up on trail of sounds that infiltrate your ears with a subtle intensity.

"Only if you rewatch Timothee goes to school with me? And stay in the room? Because Papa is going to end up doing something crazy. I know it." The door begins to shift in slowness, the timid raven head being carved into view; the bleakness of his irises sceptically on display.

"What do you mean, Megumi?" You calmly push on, your fingers applying force to the door as he journeyed off to resume the portion of the episode he had allowed to play. An astray unease feeling became one with you as you remained by the door, locking the door for a stretch of safety. Your uninformed body was rather unnerved by the unsettling words that carelessly cascaded from Megumiʼs lips as he remained unnerved. Not an ebony feather of paranoia, evident fear, nor emotion remaining inside of him, despite the emotions he held and maintained, careful to not display sometimes; he was mature for his youthful age.

"Papa is going to do something, you'll find out, Y/n. When it does happen, sit down and remain silent, don't let out a single sound or anything, endure it. Trust me, you don't want to go out this way." Megumi glances at you with seriousness as his eyes flit to the phone in your hand, gesturing for you to grant him access so he could finish his levels in the new game he had started for his entertainment: cut the rope.

"Is it about that lady? If so, I don't mind remaining silent, as I came here for you."Megumi partially smiles as you grant him access to your phone, steadying your eyes on the ample tv. Remorse embedded itself upon your features, as children aren't supposed to be engaging in activities of such sort, knitting themselves into an atmosphere of lies and danger.