↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter thirty: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮.

a synopsis of acts: time-skip, torture, harm, wounding, ptsd, trauma, crying, taunting, manipulation, dehumanisation, doubt, loss of hope, delusions, violence, gun violence, knife violence, degradation, pleading + potential more

a synopsis of acts: time-skip, torture, harm, wounding, ptsd, trauma, crying, taunting, manipulation, dehumanisation, doubt, loss of hope, delusions, violence, gun violence, knife violence, degradation, pleading + potential more. proceed with heavy caution on this chapter; it's not a light one. vote!

a/n: four. the end is so close.

Artful remains the insincere carving of blurriness upon your consciousness. A consciousness that fails to beautifully thrive within the haphazardness of a careless unknown. An unknown whilst the nimble tips of your sluggish fingers pick up on the dreary coolness of such a roughened ground.

Stirring so excruciatingly, your ailing physique is tinted with an unfathomable component of thudding distress. Thudding distress whilst illuminating, far from meticulous, stains of light adorn the blurred nature of your strained vision.

Attempting to sluggishly gather the feeling of the discomforting ground, you discover yourself feeling upon the concrete nature of the reprehensible ground. A delirious panic basks within the unguarded pit of your stomach.

Finally gathering awareness, your eyes discover painful focus. Painful focus before a wave of distastefulness stains you. Stains you as you sickly intake the projected videos that are littered all over the windowless wall, remaining unfocused before sickly concentrating.

You missed who you were before. Maybe, your mind is lost? Maybe, Toji's unwilling to kill you?

Attentive, you permit your eyes to focus. To focus whilst you repair the sluggishness within you, only for the realisation of a single projected video to haunt your heart. To haunt your heart as you intensely glance at the focusing video, exposing you to the footage of your parent's slaughtering.

Your eyes widen with an unfathomable amount of fear, your fatigued lips stuttering while you remain encapsulated. Encapsulated by the subtle sound that falls out from the video, your erratic eyes heavily wide at seeing your distorted parents so clearly. So clearly, despite you beginning to forget how hearty, soft and calming their features are once more.