↳ chapter four: 𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘪.

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈⁰⁰⁴-

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈⁰⁰⁴
-

▬▬▬ "Dad, who's this? Another one of your girlfriends?" The smaller kid uttered rather loudly, scanning your figure as his uninterested eyes glanced at your own, in a feeble attempt of intimidating you to a degree in which you would shy away from ...

▬▬▬ "Dad, who's this? Another one of your girlfriends?" The smaller kid uttered rather loudly, scanning your figure as his uninterested eyes glanced at your own, in a feeble attempt of intimidating you to a degree in which you would shy away from him, maintaining a distance between the both of you.

"Megumi, this is not my girlfriend, this is my assistant and also your babysitter," Toji reassured his son, his boredom no longer present within his features and demeanour as he slickly engulfed himself in a conversation with his child. Though it may be perceived as a soothing moment between a father and his child, this was very awkward for you as he seemed to have erased your existence in mere seconds.

"Hey, I'm Megumi," The younger boy announced as his eyes rested on the frame of your face. It seemed as if he was drawn to your features as if your features were shaped and developed ever so precisely by people composed as goddesses themselves; the boy had an intrigued expression sewn upon his delicate features.

"I'm Y/n. Hey Megumi. Would you like it if I called you 'Gumi?" You inquired, smiling softly as his eyes widened, displaying such glee.

"Yes! I like how 'Gumi sounds!" The youthful boy proclaimed, jumping up and down as he grasped ahold of your hand, unable to bottle the evident glee that caressed his frame.

Toji stood nearby you and Megumi, slightly stunned at the fact that you and Megumi had, had a joyful encounter in less than five minutes of being in each others company. He found it rather weird, but maybe his son found something in you that he hadn't, he wondered why Megumi had given into having a nickname so quickly. Megumi wasn't fond of nicknames so Toji found himself stroking his rough scar in utter confusion.

"Dad, Y/n's the one... I'm fed up of your girlfriends or workers," Megumi kept a narrow face as he spoke to his father. You wondered how the kid had spoken so well, he spoke as if he was an adult, even though he was roughly five or six.

"No prying into my private life, 'Gumi', Daddy does what he needs to do, as long as it doesn't hurt you." Toji highly spoke, his tone rough, yet seasoned with a certain gloomy tone, you couldn't decipher it, so you chose to put his facade change to the side.