↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty-nine: 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

a synopsis of acts: timeskip: fluff, harassment, happiness, grieving, closure, paranoia, subtle violence, leg fracturing, warnings, talks of children, reminiscing + slight nudity + potential more

a synopsis of acts: timeskip: fluff, harassment, happiness, grieving, closure, paranoia, subtle violence, leg fracturing, warnings, talks of children, reminiscing + slight nudity + potential more. proceed with caution + vote!

a/n: I'm trying to finish control so badly, and I'm very sorry for...! five more chapters left.

Limber, so desolate within the captivating morning, you mindlessly adapt to the sheer presence of your ample television. Your television whilst you effortlessly welcome yourself into recklessly consuming avatar: the last air bender.

However, attempting to alter the positioning of your body remains so troublesome — based upon the wretched discomfort that adorns your whittled wrists.

Wrists that carry a faint sight of bruising.

"I'll be damned before I ever let Toji suffocate my wrists like this again," Wincing towards the frustrating ache that slumbers within them, you steadily begin to endeavour to soften out the restricted tendencies of your more galled wrist.

"It's been two days without contact from him, and I want to go back to the amusement park," Frowning, tunnelling so tenderly within the delicate bedsheets, you further your intricately scheming words, "I want to find out what Toji saw, at the amusement park." Yearning to sport the freedom of the day, you fall conscious of the intensity of Toji's concealing.

"There is so much I don't know that scares me, and I just want to be fully aware of the mind of the man who wants me to be his girlfriend," Sighing, you further continue in your mind, "I want to trace back his ex-wife, and get her side of the story." Scoffing at such a notion, your heart so earnestly thuds.

"I want to know why she did it, as I wouldn't be surprised if Toji drove her crazy to the point she wanted to kill him," Murmuring within your mind, glimpsing at the scene of Katara and Zuko, a fervent grunt departs from your sputtering lips.