↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty-seven!: 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘫𝘪.

a summary of acts: smut: timeskip, missionary, unprotected sex, rough sex, bruising, breeding, loudness, crying, comforting, reassurance, possessiveness, oral (wr), cock warming, nipple sucking, grinding, sizing, sadistic themes, breeding, excessi...

a summary of acts: smut: timeskip, missionary, unprotected sex, rough sex, bruising, breeding, loudness, crying, comforting, reassurance, possessiveness, oral (wr), cock warming, nipple sucking, grinding, sizing, sadistic themes, breeding, excessive cumming + potential more. ignore errors.

a/n: I haven't posted smut in time. enjoy this chapter, and prepare yourself.

Stirring so pitifully awake within such a dull environment, your nightmare disheartening your being, your lips curl towards the mere fact that Toji's being fails to so heartily linger upon your presence. Your presence in a way that causes tears to surface within your eyes, fuelling the ample sense of abandonment you carry towards the solitary nature that overwhelms your heart.

Sombrely, you glimpse around such a painfully vacant room, drawing in no more than the pitiful silence that overwhelms your lonesome state. A lonesome state that can't help but comfortably drift your eyes towards the dim light that occupies your bathroom, enabling you to so desperately yearn to discover his being once more.

You miss him.

"Toji, come back to bed," So close to spattering sombre tears, you enable your shaken being into so softly encouraging yourself into getting up from your cold bed — shivering whilst you sombrely seek the presence of your absent lover.

"You're worrying me," Permitting each one of your thorough footsteps to lick upon the tender ground, you plaster your nature into carefully inheriting brittle might — tinting your fingers upon the bathroom door.

Shakily conducting your being, somewhat fearful of him failing to linger, you smear your presence against the bathroom door — exhibiting an expression of sullenness. Sullenness towards his deprivation welcoming your being into withering, incapable of falling back to sleep once more.

Glum towards the dearth of his existence, you sew your heart upon the mere door — intaking a glimpse of his being wincing towards a narrow cut he carries against his arm.

A careful cut whilst he readies himself to clear it up, grimacing at the idea of patching it up with a Peppa Pig plaster that remains.

"Toji?" Strolling into the ample bathroom, drawing known towards the fact that he attempts to sheerly focus upon his subtle wound, you orchestrate your needy presence into ambling towards his physique.