↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: chapter thirty-three!: 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

a synopsis of acts: timeskip, heavy topics, crying, angst, fluff, insecurities, panic attacks, emptiness, talks of child death, abuse, of almost dying, talks of suicide, paranoia, low self-esteem, body shaming, screaming, violence

a synopsis of acts: timeskip, heavy topics, crying, angst, fluff, insecurities, panic attacks, emptiness, talks of child death, abuse, of almost dying, talks of suicide, paranoia, low self-esteem, body shaming, screaming, violence. smut acts: missionary, doggy style, excessive cumming, throat fucking, oral (m & f), hair pulling, spanking, teasing, rough sex, crying, creampies, orgasms, trauma. vote + ignore errors + more acts.

a/n: this chapter's heavy. proceed with caution. the next chapter's the last one.

Settled so lovingly within your new home, you relish the softness of being appointed to a bed so ample and beautiful. Usually, you couldn't help but deprive yourself of fully appreciating the gravity of it. However, now you cling and bundle within the sheets — remaining mute and unprogressive within your new environment.

Softly reaching towards a slumbering Toji, you cast yourself within his arms so lightly — knowing that he lay napping because of the tiredness you had proposed upon him. Tiredness from having to soothe and ointment every wound you carry, gifting him a subtle view of your scarred physique.

Glimpsing at the tenderness of each of Toji's breaths, you relish how fluffy and secure he lingers. It had been a few days since you last occupied the hospital. So, being capable of viewing a sight you once felt deprived of, it calmed the strained notion within your troubled heart.

Delicately, you writhe your fitting fingers through the silkiness of Toji's slightly scruffy hair. It causes you to further adjust your traumatised state to the sensation of his narrow groaning, enabling you to carefully soothe the loneliness that overtakes his being.

Attentively, you observe him so tenderly conduct his subconscious crying — delicately reaching out for you to hold him. However, this time, you so beautifully are capable of reciprocating the sentimental craving he seeks out to accustom himself towards.

It's so obvious his heart had shattered towards you being taken away from him.

"P-Please, d-don't go," With awareness adapting to Toji, his eyes partially widen at his desperate words. They widen as he's greeted with the tired state of you, his heart thudding haphazardly at knowing that you still linger.