𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty one!: 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

11

11.0k words: a synopsis of acts: angst, truths, crying, numbness, sadness, fear, resentment, distance, attempted murder, jealousy + more. smut: oral, sixty-nine, roughness, unprotected sex, cock warming, missionary, spanking, overstimulation, clothes tearing, slight pain, rough sex, cumming inside + more. mind errors + vote! tw: satoru.

a/n: so much smut. but like, enjoy.

With the blissful meadows settled so effortlessly in front of you, dancing and brimming against your elegant fingers, you relish the earthly tone that riddles the environment. The earthly tones that grant your heart the chance to be freed from your rib cage, carving itself a spot, flaunting itself so innately.

Beauty holds its own as you are settled upon a beautiful picnic set up, Megumi and his friends scattered around you, colouring books at bay, assortments at bay, and your tender singing voice keeping them company.

This sense of peace permits you the tender chance to glimpse at the children, softness fondling your heart. Fondling as they bring themselves to draw such elegant drawings of you, all as you held characteristics that are so loving and motherly.

A sense of healing has been bestowed upon you, especially as daylight invests its tender time within you, moulding you as the face and the sun of beauty.

Every flower licks upon you with its melodies, particularly the wind that picks up a tender speed — it coats you with ever-growing love. They display an evergreen as you rest so effortlessly, your movements tender, far from robotic. You relish the love that has been so deeply set upon you.

It is as if an ample, kindling, flame has defrosted the frostiness that found leverage upon you. Defrosting you, despite the wounds that attach and slumber against your skin — ones that are far from set to heal.

A worthwhile three months smother you all, piercing you all with fragments of memories, before filling the wounds with recollections that are forever lasting. Forever lasting as all the wounds that were once gaping, they slowly begin to become less prominent in your mind, settling into a sense of hibernation. A sense of hibernation as you had solely been relishing the three months you remain as Megumi's mother, being sure to invest yourself within every occurring moment of his.