↳ chapter nine: 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵.

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓⁰⁰⁹―

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓⁰⁰⁹

Your heart felt rather light after your carefree arrival back to your home, after the detailed conversation you had freely shared with Satoru

Your heart felt rather light after your carefree arrival back to your home, after the detailed conversation you had freely shared with Satoru. A conversation that hadnʼt once involved being vulgarly smoothed against the wall of his ample bedroom, tears welling in your yearning eyes as Satoru fucks you with a passion that builds up from his lack of telling on what he feels, allowing his emotions to slip in a subtle conversation. His sculpted hips also finding a mutual rhythm with your whimpering nude self as you both expressed your pent up feelings with alluring intimacy, rather than mere words that could have changed everything that was bound to be in the timeline of your life, maybe the events that were bound to occur soon.

Silence engulfed the chasm of the atmosphere, gifting you a momentary slot of tranquillity before you attempt to slip upstairs, not a mere error yet to occur. "Miss L/n, where have you been?" Toji. His cherry-stained lip slid beneath his spotless white teeth as he lay in a man spread upon the couch, that had a precise view of the entryway of the doorway you had just entered through. Your face remained stoic as your mood had been altered almost immediately as he nonchalantly glanced at you with subtle disappointment chiselled handsomely upon his face as he scoured your body for emotions, a mere twitch from his tone, yet there was nothing that eagerly gave you away.

"I went to briefly meet with someone," Tojiʼs suit alters with his movements as your body was planted on the spot, drowning merely in the guilt he seemingly handed to you with no more than a smirk he painted upon his face in turmoil triumphant. "But you knew you were not going to be free till two pm," Your energy depletes as such planted turmoil is buried within the air as he speaks, disregarding pleasantries.

"Iʼm sorry, Toji," He seemed rather dissatisfied with your answer, waiting for more to leave your lips as he always had expected. The rinsing of your apologies is what he held against you as he knew you were one of honesty, despite the smooth wall of emotions you upheld. "You were with Gojo, wasnʼt you?" You glance at him, steadily, with no movement in your body implying he was right. You remained all the same, not giving in to him automatically as much time hadnʼt passed when you were out with him, only a coffee at bay.